My mysterious nerd last part

3 years later

" Mommy wake up, wake up " a little one waking up her mommy.

" Good morning baby, come give mommy a morning kiss " Jennie said to her daughter, she give her mommy a morning kiss.

" Where's Mama? " Jennie asked while they are now heading downstairs.

" There!" Her daughter suddenly shouts.

Jennie saw her hubby making breakfast while listening to music.

" Okay sit here baby mommy will prepare for breakfast " Jennie said as she put down her daughter.

Jennie smile and backhug her hubby.

" Good morning wfiey " Rosé greeted and face her giving her a kiss.

" Good morning hubby "

" Let's eat " Rosé said as they sit in the dining area.

Jennie smiled at the sight in front of her, she didn't expect to fall in love with the mysterious nerd in their school, she can't believe she's married to the one and only Park Chaeyoung of their school now she's living a happy life, her husband is the reason why she's living her to the fullest and  having a daughter she's happy even just being with her family.

" Park Chaeyoung!!!" They heard someone shout.

" I guess they already here " Jennie said as she carry her daughter.

Chaeyoung open the door and there are her friends with their wives and Children's.

" Ready? " Lisa ask while carrying her daughter

" Let's go " Rosé said as they head to the van.

" Here we come, Jeju island let's go!!! " Jihyo and Jeongyeon shouts, yup they're together now also.

They just laughed and head their way to take their vacation.

The end~~

Oooooppssss there's more let's see how Park Chaeyoung propose to her Jennie.

Flashback

Jennie and Chaeyoung are now watching the view from their terrace, they can't believe that they will be having a vacation in the city of love.

" Baby get changed we will go to the Eiffel Tower " Rosé said as she give her a kiss on the cheek.

" Really, let's go "

" Wait, we're something gorgeous okay "

" Why, okay I will " Jennie said.

The two are now walking in the place where the Eiffel Tower is. Jennie notice something different from her girlfriend so she asked.

" Baby is there something wrong?" she noticed that her girlfriend is looking around.

Rosé felt nervous shes been planning this, planning to propose to her other half.

So she take a deep breath and looking around noticing there's a lot of people but she need to do this she need to propose to her in front of the Eiffel Tower, in the city of love. So she look at her girlfriend smiling and start to kneel down. Jennie gasp and feeling herself starting to tear up.

" Wifey, we go through a lot, facing all the problems together, I've been planning to do this but I just wait for the right time, the right place so now we're here in the city of love, in front of the Eiffel Tower so I'm taking this opportunity, before we are just strangers, your a playgirl and I'm just a mysterious nerd, I never thought that we make this far, so my baby, my wifey, my other half  my love of my life, I want to make more memories with you, to make more times with you for poorer or richer, baby I want to have kids with you and build our own family, Jennie Kim can you do the honor to be my wife to be the mother of my childs,  will you be Mrs. Park for the next stage of your life? " Rosé said showing the diamond ring from a black box. All the people are now watching them and cheering for rosé.

Jennie is now tearing up, wiping her tears and kissing Rosés lips multiple times whispering I love you multiple times.

" Baby, of course I will marry you, now better put that ring in my finger or I'll take it back " Jennie said and rosé just kiss her passionately putting the ring in Jennies finger.

" Everyone meet my fiance! " Rosé shout out to the crowd and they cheered and clap at them.

A one playgirl and a mysterious nerd, the both of them are really meant for each other.

...Author...

Now we reach the end I hope you guys like it and sorry for my grammars and errors.