Good luck kiss

It's already 10 in the evening and a certain brunette is still sitting on her chair in front of a mirror, she's been answering her homework starting earlier but up until now she's not done yet. Her eyes can betray her any moment but she really need to finish it, as she continues answering a loud noise suddenly heard from the outside of her window.

So she frowned and stand up to look what is it when she opened her window her eyes immediately widen when she saw her one and only girlfriend climbing on a rope. She run fast to lock her door and immediately help her girlfriend who is now struggling to come inside the window.

" What are you doing here!?" Jennie whispered shout.

But the blonde just chuckled and immediately jump to come inside the window. As she enters she immediately hug her girlfriend.

" I'm asking you Park, what are you doing here it's already 10:30 I thought you have a competition tomo-"

" Shh stop blubbering just hug me love" The blonde whispered.

Jennie just groaned and just hug her back, after a few minutes they let go and she noticed her girlfriend is staring at her.

" What are you looking at? " Jennie raised her right eye brow.

" Your beautiful " Rosé said making the brunette blush and covering her face with her palms.

" Stop, answer my question already idiot why are you here? " Jennie slap her arms and head to where she sits earlier.

" Umm well you know that I have a competition tomo-"

" Yes but what are you doing here I thought you're resting so that you can win your game tomorrow " Jennie cut her off as she continues on what she's answering.

" Yeah I know I should be getting ready for tomorrow and have a nice sleep but baby..... " Rosé pout as she sits on edge of Jennie's bed.

" But what hubby..... " Jennie turned her sit to look at her.

" I wanna have my Good luck kiss, can you give me please " Rosé look at her with puppy eyes.

Jennie just chuckled and thought how come she had a hot but soft girlfriend at the same time. So Jennie put down her ballpen and stand up, she stand in front of Rosé and sit on the blondes lap her legs are on the other side so she's facing the blonde.

" Love you know I can give your Good luck kiss tomorrow " Jennie said while caressing the blondes jaw line.

" If that so then you can just give me my Good luck kiss tomorrow but now can you give my Good night kiss " Rosé wrap her arms around her waist while staring at her lovingly.

" Did you just climbed up here so that you can have a kiss? " Jennie pinched her cheeks.

" Oww... Maybe but I'm also here to see you..... damn I didn't notice your wear this kind of outfit every night, your so freaking sexy" Rosé buried her face on the crook of Jennie's neck and sniff her perfume.

" I don't wear this every night I also wear my pyjamas " Jennie muttered wrapping her arms on the blondes nape.

" But your so hot and sexy " Rosé giggled as she looks down on Jennie's lingerie when Jennie slap her back.

" Shut up... " After saying those words Jennie connected their lips.

Rosé smiled between their kiss, she start caressing the sexy back of her girlfriend as she deepen the kiss asking for entrance to Jennie's mouth. Jennie didn't hesitate to open her mouth and now their tounges are battling but of course the blonde won, she moaned as Rosé squeeze her butt cheeks. Seconds later Jennie pulled away remembering her homework and for the blondes competition tomorrow.

" That's enough I thought you only want a kiss " Jennie stand up from sitting on her lap as she head to her mirror in front of her bed so Rosé can see her reflection.

" But you kiss me then turned it into a hot make out session baby" Rosé stand up and back hug her.

" Okay now you have your Good night kiss I think you should go " Jennie face her.

" I will but give me a peck " Rosé cheekily smiled.

Jennie just rolled her eyes and give her a peck on the lips.

" Now go you still need to sleep and I need to finish this " Jennie walk towards her window to open it.

" Why don't I just sleep here " Rosé said but Jennie just stared at her.

" You know my Father won't like it now come on " Jennie push her outside the window.

" Okay okay just be careful on pushing me you will be losing your hottest girlfriend if I step on the wrong brick " Rosé muttered as she hold the rope from earlier.

" Shut up I won't lose you, be careful on going down....  Why did you have to go here just for a kiss you idiot " Jennie watch her as she slides down on the floor.

" Well I'm your idiot, Good night love see you tomorrow " Rosé blow her a kiss and Jennie smiled at her dorky girlfriend who is now rushing to her own car.

As the blonde drove away Jennie can't hide her smile as she sit back on her table to continue her homework.

...Author...

Hope you guys had a great day, Good night y'all 😘💖