Chapter 31

A/N I have discovered an important thing about human nature. When you want something (comments on my introduction of original characters), you do it (introducing new characters). If you don't get it, you double, triple, and quadruple down (writing a whole chapter about the OCs so that comments have to be about them). If that doesn't work, you give up, just add a few paragraphs about the OCs in the whole chapter and hope to whatever non-existent/existent deity there is that you get feedback on them.

As Natsu and Lucy entered Galuna island, Lucy gasped.

"It's pretty!"

Natsu looked around. There was nothing particularly beautiful about it, but it wasn't bad.

"Yeah, it is, isn't it?!" said a blonde midget. "Hey, Natsu! Hey, new girl! Nice to meet you!"

Natsu rubbed his hair. "Right, hey. Lucy, this is Mavis, the first guild master, and my sister-in-law. Mavis, this is Lucy. She's.. a guildmate."

Why did I call her a guildmate?

What else would you have called her, doofus? Your mate? Your significant other? The person you can't live without?

...Guildmate is good.

"Okay!" Mavis chirped. Then she looked around. "Gray isn't here? We need him for this."

"Oh." Gray was with his new fangirl, exploring Magnolia. "Yeah, that. He's doing some important work, because the guild was attacked, y'know? He'll be here as soon as possible."

"Oh! Okay! Come on, now!" She led them to the boat.

In the boat, Jellal had just woken up after getting his memories back.

"E-Erza?"

A mop of red hair descended to just above his face.

"Jellal. Have you got your memories back?"

"Huh?" Jellal looked confused. "Yeah, I have."

"Good." Then she punched him. And she punched him again.

"I deserved that", Jellal sighed. She punched him again.

"Yeah, I deserved that too." She punched him again, this time in the gut.

"Okay, this is getting- OH SHIT NOT THE KNIFE I'M SORRY I'M SORRY I'M SORRY!"

It was at this point that Natsu entered. Looking at the scene in front of him, he smiled.

"Erza! I thought you were weak, like, not too weak, but still not that strong. But murdering Seigrain of the Magic Council? I'm proud of you!"

"Dammit Natsu! That's not Seigrain, it's his twin, Jellal."

Jellal had the good sense to look embarrassed. "Well, actually... You see, the thing is, I made up Seigrain with my mind. He's a physical projection."

Mavis interrupted at this point.

"Seriously? That's so cool! Can you, like, make him have an incurable disease and freak out all the other members of the council? Or make him have a heart attack in the middle of a session?"

"I.. don't know. I mean, I could, I guess, but I've never tried it. Now can you please make Erza drop the knife?"

Erza made the knife disappear, and Jellal breathed.

"And finally, here we are, back at the guild. And that is all of Magnolia", said Gray, having finished the tour.

"So, you like it?" Gray turned to his newfound fan to see that she was staring at his bare- wait, when had that happened?