Chapter 33

A/N I have seen many people say that they have trouble writing fluff. To them I say this. "Watch Konohana Kitan. Everything you write will become fluff."

It is a safe assumption that I am watching Konohana Kitan. As for other things, please Vote on this chapter. 48 more votes are needed to get to 1k!!

Jellal wasn't injured. At all.

No one had actually cast an explosive spell. He had been tied up by a kitty rope, and then he had been imprisoned in a card. All other spells and bullets went over his head.

The problem came because of the magic circle.

The method Zeref had used to master many, many types of magic in relatively less time was quite simple when you thought about it. He would trace a magic circle that he had observed and memorized using pure magic energy, and it would turn into a filter of sorts. The spell could easily be done by pushing magic through it.

But when multiple magic circles meet, and two parts react to form the sign for explosion... well, the energy in all the different spells would go boom.

So not only was Jellal uninjured, he was the only one who was uninjured.

Being an anime universe, of course some clothes were burned off. But unlike the norm, the victims of this were Sho and Wally, the two guys. Milliana had just been knocked back, and Erza's eyebrows had been burned off.

To preserve his modesty, Sho locked himself inside one of his cards. Wally used his block-like structure to turn his lower body inside out. From a glance, it would look like red pants, but a closer look, and... let's just say the results wouldn't be pretty.

Gray screamed hysterically upon seeing him, so he went to sleep. Sho did not leave the card.

Mavis created temporary, illusionary eyebrows for Erza. She and Milliana slept in the ship.

Natsu had apparently managed to convince Lucy that the explosion was nothing serious, and they were both sleeping peacefully, Lucy's head on Natsu's shoulder. Zeref did not wake them up. Instead, he took pictures.

Jellal spent the night tied up and locked inside a card.

And as for our two protagonists- oh wait, they were sleeping. Well, as for our first guild master and brotherly dark wizard, they engaged in... interesting activities. More interesting than grapes.

The next morning, at five o' clock, Soren was lying in his room with his two Fracciones- ahem, his two fangirls, and meditating.

Soren's Quirk- that is, Soren's power, was very interesting. His primary power allowed him to feel interactions around him, and comprehend their vibe and type. They would either be physical or conversational, and the vibe could range from friendly to comfortable to sexual.

This also, incidentally, made him aware of everyone, as long as they were interacting with someone else.

His second power made him aware of their deeper, inner feelings, their individual moods, and, if they were projecting it enough, some thoughts.

That was the easy way of explaining it, but Soren still didn't have that much of a handle on it's specifics. He just knew the... aura. The vibe. The mood. It wasn't a clear-cut emotion reader. He could just, well, he could just understand the undertones of interaction.

An example would, perhaps, be easier to give. Since Maria and Rumia were always on him, he knew without any doubt that they really were in love with him. And that they were very, very... lustful.