Her Name Was Macie GxG (Sequel to 'I'm A Boy Who Likes A Boy')

Copyrighted. All Rights Reserved.

Chapter One: Introduction.

*************************************

I smiled down at my mate breathing in her beautiful smell. It was intoxicating and I couldn't get enough of it. I sighed contentedly and snuggled her closer as she moaned slightly.

_________________

Kourtney's POV:

My name is Kourtney Banks and I'm 17 years old. I attend Ridgeway high school with my best friend Wade. His twin brother is Alpha of our pack 'The Care Bears' even though Wade's a vampire and his brother Alan is a werewolf. Its kind of complicated but not really. You see, Alan and Wade's father is a vampire and their mother is a werewolf . Oh did I mention Alan and Wade are both 17, but Wade is gay, although Alan is as straight as a pole.

Wade and I met at a Gay and Lesbian Pride parade and ever since then we became best friends. I know its kind of weird but he's a vampire and I'm a werewolf.

Now that you have a little background knowledge on me, onwards with the story.

So I was cuddling with my mate as we were heading to school on the bus. We couldn't get a ride with our friend Willis whose old enough to drive. He sometimes drives us to and from school since he's friends with my favorite teacher.

So we were on the bus and some people were shooting us disgusting looks, others almost admiring ones.

I buried my face in Macie's hair for comfort and immediately didn't care what others thought. They didn't matter to me. Suddenly I got an idea.

I turned around in my seat after gently laying Macie's head on Wade's shoulder.

'Hey Everyone' I said loud enough for everybody to hear.

'My name is Kourtney, and do you see that girl over there?'

I pointed at Macie who just woke up and warmly smiled at her.

"I'm in love with her and to those people who keeps shooting me disgusting looks, could you stop? You know who you are".

I watched as a blush slowly spread onto Macie's face and grinned to myself as Wade clapped and whistled. I did a little fake bow, then turned back around in my seat and kissed her square on the lips my wolf howling in pleasure as she granted me entrance.

Another round of cheers went up once again from Wade. I was so happy, and I just hoped he found his mate soon.

____________________

Well helloooo my good people. The song dosen't apply to the story but I've been thinking about it. It applies to the next chapter though :)

Let's have a Kiki!! =P.

This part was meant to be short. It's kind of like a filler chapter so no worries. I'll upload ASAP.

This book is the first in the series 'MATES'. (Unedited) The song has nothing to do with the chapter. I just like it lol xP

xx Victoria xx