Chapter Two: At School

Remember People, This is a short story. Copyrighted: All Rights Reserved

_________________________________

Kourtney's POV:

We finally arrived at Ridgeway High School.

I gently nudged my mate off my lap. She tiredly rubbed her eyes and yawned. Oh, so cute.

I grabbed her hand as we walked into the school with Wade right beside us. He's my best friend I met at a Gay and Lesbian Pride Parade.

He climbed on top of a float which was a picture of two guys kissing. He thought one of them was really cute and he was really drunk at the time. His dumb ass slipped and landed on me of all people. We went into the hospital together and shared a room. We've been best friends ever  since.

'Oh. my. god. Alex is looking delicious today'. Wade said licking his lips at the hot football player named Alex.

I laughed as he sped walked right past us.

'Oh, he's just being shy'. He said.

'Yeah... sure Wade' Macie said. She wasn't close to him like I was, but they were still good friends. I watched as they argued. I wrapped my arms around Macie's waist.

'Babe, tell him I'm right.'

'The lady's right'. I said burying my face in her hair to avoid Wade's probably angry bulging eyes.

I opened one eye and law him muffling a laugh.

We went our separate ways to our lockers then met up again at second mod.

'Oh my god, I just like.. ambushed Alex. You know how his locker's right next to mine'? I was watching the way his muscles moved when he was reaching for his textbook and then he dropped it. I saw this as my chance and-'

'And you went out of your way to pick it up for him so that you could then use it as a conversation starter?' I finished for him.

He sniffed defensively 'You know me so well.' 'Too well.' 'Do you stalk me at night woman?!'

'What-'

'Do you?!' He asked widening his eyes for special effect. 

I busted out laughing as we sat down in our seats. We had Art this mod. I like art.

'Alright everyone quiet. I'm about to give you your quarter project that's worth half of your grade. You can pick your own partners, so pair up in groups of four. Then you can talk amongst yourself for the rest of class. At least try to get your work done.

A mischievous smile grew on Wade's face. I know what hes thinking he's going to invite Alex -

'Ohhhhhhh Alex, darling come come'. He said standing on a chair.

Alex grimaced and scooted his chair over. I looked at Macie and grinned as Wade and Alex were off in their own little world.

I scooted closer to Macie.

'So, lets get this project over with.' I said.

'Lets just start at your house after school' Macie purred sexily. I think I've got the goosebumps.

I heard Wade gasp and I turned my head towards him.

"Ohhh no ya don't. Not without me ya don't !" Wade said giving us the stink eye and blowing us kisses, so ruining our romantic moment. 

The bell rang and we went our separate ways once again. Me and Alex had Reading next. That passed quickly and we all had Science class next.

We were doing a lab activity and Wade was so distracted talking to Alex that he created a mini explosion trying to be sexy for Alex.

Our last period of the day was P.E. It's kind of a good thing because no one feels like exercising early in the morning, and we have to wear uniform so I don't have to change at the end of the day. I just wear it on the bus ride home.

We all had P.E. and it was torture.

We piled up in my bedroom to start the project. Then all hell broke loose.

Ladies and Gentlemen, Children of all ages: ... We had to run .

_____________________________________________________________

Copyrighted/ All Rights Reserved. Unedited. Sorry it's short i'll upload soon. =I... The song has nothing to do with the chapter.. I just like it lol

XX Victoria XX