Chapter Three: The Project

Copyrighted. All Rights Reserved.

* :) *  

Macie's Pov: 

We were all in Kourtney's Bedroom. This place brings back so many naughty images of the previous nights we've spent here. 

Kourtney caught my eye and winked. I smiled back shyly. She must have knew what I was thinking about because of our mating bond. 

'Here Alex, you just sit right here and make yourself comfortable'. Wade said patting the space on the bed next to him. He was such a flirt. Him and his twin brother Alan. 

Alan is the alpha of our pack 'The Care Bears'. Weird name, I know but we're the strongest pack worldwide with over 500 pack members and our numbers are still rapidly increasing... If ya know what I mean ;)

Alan isn't gay like his brother but he hasn't found a mate yet.

'OK so lets get started on this project babe'. Kourtney said. 

Each partner in our class was assigned to take care of a baby for a month. It's one of those projects where you get assigned a baby doll that represents a real baby and you have to love and care for it and blah blah.

Our teacher, Miss. Cookie is a crazy lady, but I love her to pieces. She's an Art/ Home Ec teacher. One of the interesting things about Miss. Cookie is that she's really cool. And I mean really cool. She dosen't mind gays or lesbians. In fact, her three best friends are gay. Seth, Michael, and Willis. Seth is the quiet, sensitive type. Michael is the bad boy type, and Willis is the short tempered, fiery diva. 

I held the baby up by one leg. Kourtney laughed then placed the baby the correct way in my arms. We both looked down at baby Lilah. 

That was what our baby was going to be named. I know what you're thinking, we can't make a baby because we're both girls. There's always adoption. I know it'll be hard with us being lesbians and all, and how some people think we're unfit parents but it's want we want. That's what life's all about.

Being happy the short time you're on this earth. 

______________________________________________________________

Alex's POV:

'Let's name it Baby Alfredo!' Wade said jumping up and down. 'It's perfect and it loves Alfredo!'

He grabbed the plastic doll baby by it's head and flung it on the bed.

Shows what kind of parent he's going to be.

He grabbed my hands and began to dance. I on the other hand not knowing what to do stood still and watched his slender frame gyrate as he swished his narrow hips from side to side. My eyes darkened with desire. Wait- hold up! I am not gay!

I just deflowered a girl last night!

Wow. I'm so confused.

____________________________________________________

Miss. Cookie's POV: 

Those kids won't know what hit them. I called Seth, Willis and Michael over to tell them my plan and they approved. It was quite smart of me to disguise it behind a project. They'll thank me later.

'Oh, you naughty girl' Willis said winking. Michael leaned back in his chair and grinned. Seth just started fidgeting with his fingers looking at Michael longingly. I watched as their eyes slowly met.

'Cheers' I said passing the wine around the table, shrugging it off.

_______________________________________________________

 Omg!!! These chapters are so short ! :( I at least want it to be two pages. 

Is that so hard to ask? 

Huh?? -Sniff sniff- 

It felt like I wrote two pages.

This is me trying to take up space. Heh.. 

I just wanted to say thank you to my 9 readers. You guys are the ones that motivate me to continue. Thank you. Thank you. -Blows Kisses-

Although it could be 10 fans.....

Ok, I think it's 2 pages now...

_______________________________________________________

A/N Ok, so next chapter will be uploaded soon. I wonder what's going on in Miss. Cookie's love life. I should write a whole story dedicated to her and the boys. I might call it 'Possibilities'.. just a suggestion. I think i'm going to. This chapter was short and not all that good but..... yeah. I'm not thinking clearly right now. Sorry. It's unedited lol ...Oh! and all hell breaks loose in the next chapter not this one because it's kinda boring. 

I sowie. XD 

Vote

Comment

Fan

Add to libraries and tell others Ty.

Check out my other stories

This story is about Macie and Kourtney. This is the first book in the series 'MATES'. The next book will be Book 2, which is about Alex and Wade... yeah. Lots of good stuff... =I Ok. bye.

XX VICTORIA XX :)