Chapter 12: Grad Party

A/N: If you guys liked this book, then you should check out ExpecttheUnexpected's books. She writes really good stories :) .

Copyrighted. All Rights Reserved. Unedited xP

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Wade's POV: 

I blinked my eyes a couple of times, blinking the tears away. I pushed myself off of the wall and pasted a couple of people looking at me sympathetically.

So everybody knew, huh?

Joke's on me.

I quickly scarred the area for Kourtney or Macie, and found them dancing to imaginary music in the middle of the dance floor. 

I smiled and made my way over.

'So.. Dancing without music, are we?'

They scowled playfully and I watched as Kourtney spun Macie around.  I couldn't help but letting out a long sigh. They were so perfect together. So alive and happy...

'Well, when you want to dance to some real music, there's a party at your alpha, a.k.a. my brother's house.' I said emphasizing the word real. 

They followed me to my car saying bye to their friends as they passed. 

We got to my brother's house around 8:30. He's 21 and He just finished college. He skipped 11th grade because he was so smart. 

He moved out a few months ago, and he's throwing a grad party for the graduating seniors at his house. 

I think he's secretly trying to find a date, because he's single and he needs a mate. After all, he is alpha. 

Too bad the guy I like is supposedly straight. 

A lot of cars were already parked around the block. After driving around for about two more minutes, I finally gave up and drove onto my brothers lawn. 

He won't mind. 

I pulled out my keys and we went in. The door was open. 

______________________________________________________________________________

Cassidy's POV: 

I sighed as I took a sip of my drink. I swished the unknown liquid around in my blue plastic cup. 

I think it might have been spiked punch.... 

I spotted the two girls I met earlier. They were lesbians right? My mind was cloudy from being drunk. 

What were their names?

Marcy? Casey?

No. Macie and.... Kourtney. Yeah. Macie and Kourtney. They were with this tall dude I've seen around school before. 

I made my way over to them with my vision slightly blurred.

'Hey guys! Great party, huh?' Macie smiles and Kourtney grinned and started dancing.

'Yeah, it is.' She said.

She pulled Macie into her and they started grinding on each other.

Right there in the middle of the dance floor.

My drunken eyes watched as the dude named Wade glanced at me and introduced himself.

'Hey, I'm Wade. Sorry for my friends behavior shes on crack'. He said joking at the end.

'Well. If she ever wants that real  stuff, tell her to call me'. I said joking along at the end.

'So, are you enjoying the party?' He said crossing his arms and leaning against the wall. He propped one foot up and quickly scanned the room.

'It's epic!'

He chuckled and said 'I'll take that as a yes'.

This really tall dude walked up to Wade and they started talking. I couldn't keep my eyes off of him. He was beautiful. Simply beautiful.

I wonder of he'll notice if I try and sniff him....

Must not sniff him!

Oh, but I must..

Don't do it!

I just simply have to! Just one sniff!

I came to me decision and quietly leaned forwards feeling embarrassed the whole time and took two little sniffs. Then three. Then four then five then six.

I grabbed onto the back of the dude's jacket and inhaled deeply.

I looked up to see him looking at me. I smoothed his jacket back out with my hands and patted his back.

I was so embarrassed I actually got caught sniffing the hottest guy in the world.

He had on purple ripped jeans, a thin, light pink v-neck shirt, black converses and personality glasses. He had soft, good smelling brown hair with streaks of purple and pink in it.

He was standing there, looking like a god while girls swooned across the room and what was I wearing?

An over sized gray sweater than hanged off one shoulder, black leggings, and low top black converses.

I looked like a hobo. Unlike him, my over sized glasses were real. Not for fashion.

My big glasses. My huge huge glasses. My OvER sIZed pregnant glasses!

Yes, I did call my glasses pregnant. I imagined the lenses of my glassed to be two ladies stomachs while their pregnant.

I chuckled quietly shaking my head.

I turned to walk away until I heard Wade speak.

'Wait! Cassidy, I want you to meet my brother. He's Alpha of your pack, but he's new, so you probably haven't seen much of him lately since he's been so busy.'

I turned around and his eyes met mines.  

________________________________________________________________________________

Omggg ! More reads! Around the 800 mark whoopee X).

So keep reading and tell others about this book my good people. You're the ones *sniff sniff -emotional moment* That makes.. *blows nose* this all possible. *Throws tissue behind back*. So thank you. And just in case you forgot, don't forget to read ExpecttheUnexpected's book!! :P It's good so far.

Thank you!!!

xx Victoria xx :)