Chapter Nine

Omg !! Almost 400 reads! 0-0 How did I go from 9 readers to 400? tee hee hee :) OK so onwards.. with the story:

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Macie's POV: 

'Oh my god! YES! Yes yes yes yes yes!!'

 I watched as Kourtney slid the ring onto my finger and stood up to kiss me.' We toppled over onto my bed not breaking apart. 

She flipped me on top and started kissing my neck down to my belly button. I giggled and we both sat up for air.

'So. What happens next? I asked.'

'I don't know. After we graduate college we can get married but until then.. you at least have your promise/ engagement ring.'

'I attacked her with hugs and kisses again. 

'Kourtney?' I asked looking at my silver ring. She knew I always preferred silver to gold.

'Yeah?' She answered

'I really like my ring.'

She smiled and told me that she was glad. We spent the rest of the afternoon cuddling up together and watching movies getting a sugar high. We had so much candy I thought we were going to explode. 

I was putting in the fifth movie when the phone ranged.

It was Michael. He said he was going to be here in five minutes.

-Five minutes later- *Elevator music playing while we wait*

*Bam! Bam! Bam!* 

I ran to the door, stood on my tip toes peeping through the peep hole in the door as Kourtney came up behind me and opened the door.

Michael staggered in and made a grab for the wall so that he wouldn't fall. 

'He's with him.' He spat out. 'Hes with him!' He shouted tears forming in his eyes. We closed the door and led Michael over to the chairs. 

'Who is he? And whose with who?' I asked wetting a cold cloth and putting it up to his forehead. After about 10 minutes of making sure he was ok, I sat down on Courtney's lap. Her arms circled around my waist and she rested her head on my shoulder, pulling me closer to her.

'What happened, Michael?' I asked he looked like he was about to cry again. I got extremely worried, because Michael never cried. Well, he never let people see him cry. 

I got up and hugged him until the tears slowed down, then finally stopped. 

'It's Seth. I- I think he has feelings for Willis.' 

'Michael, Seth dosen't like Willis.' I said stroking his hair gently.

Everyone knows that Michael and Seth are deeply in love with each other, but no one knows why they're fighting it.

'But I saw Th-em' He said hiccuping. ''They were -'

'Shh.' I said. 'It's ok,' 'It's all ok.'  

Michael liked to act like he was all big and bad, and he did a good job of it too, but that was all just a cover up for the little scared, insecure, broken boy he was inside. He had a really tough time growing up and he hasn't yet learned how to let go'.  

He carries all the pain and anger and sadness in him. He dosen't give his trust away easily and he has good reason. I rocked us back and forth.

He finally calmed down and told us the whole story from when Willis sat on Seth's lap to when Seth took Willis up to his bedroom.

By that time, he was so drunk and tired and sad that he just passed out on our couch. I sighed and covered him up with a blanket. I bent down and kissed him. Kourtney came and stood behind me, rubbing my arms soothingly as we both looked at Michael. Poor, poor Michael. 

_____________________________________________________________________________

Seth's Pov: 

My wolf howled in pain as I heard the front door bang shut. Oh no. Michael.

'Seth.. can you bring me a glass of water'? Willis asked batting his eyelashes.

''He's gone now. There's no reason to keep acting like you like me.'

'Ok. Fine.' Willis said.

'Pretending to like you is exausting'. Willis exclaimed.

'And I had to act like a total and complete bitch about it too'!

'Yeah. Sorry. I just need him to say it. Just once'. I said sitting on the edge of the bed.

'Seth, love is complicated. A relation can't be 100% Happy happy joy joy. Everybody's not going to be happy go lucky, but if you two are really meant to be together, then things will work out in the end.' Willis said rubbing soothing circles on my back.

'But did you see the way he looked at me! Like he was going to murder me in my sleep then feed me to the fishes'! Willis said grinning and gulping fruit punch.

'That has to count for something!'

'I know right'! I said giggling.

'Hey- where did you get fruit punch from'? I asked. Willis took a long sip, slouching down under the covers of the bed as he did so.

I laughed again and turned off the light and walked out of the room. My wolf and I still couldn't help but feel troubled when Michael left. Is he ok? Does he need help? Where is he? Where was my mate. 

_____________________________________________________________________________

Unedited. Copyrighted. All Rights Reserved. 

I know. Another short chapter.. Blah. Lol ok so keep reading interesting things are about to occur.. and this whole story in under construction until further ado... Cya!!

xx Victoria xx :)