Chapter 5: Miss. Cookie's POV :)

OK so I just recently found out that I had 77 reads on this story and my face was like..  :O and then it was like   :O :I :) Lol so I'm so happy!! That motivated me to write! OK so without further ado..... Onto ze storieee!! :P

______________________________________________________-

Hi-iiiii :) ..... . yeah yeah the story. 

______________________________________________________-

Miss. Cookie's POV:

'Anyone want a soda?' I asked.

It was Saturday and I was just hanging out with my three best-est gay friends in the whole world.

There's Michael whose the 'bad boy' type. He was the longest in denial. It took him months to admit that he was gay. With Seth's help of course.

Seth is the quiet, shy mysterious type, but he's also romantic and stubborn when he sets his mind to something. He came out in a matter of weeks.

Then, there's Willis. Ahhh Willis, where to start? Lets see.. he's been gay ever since he was born and he's damn well proud of it too. He was a toddler in heals. Always rummaging through his mother's closet... putting on his sister's make up.. playing with dolls.. I mean, all the signs were there. You couldn't deny it. 

Willis' sister's name is Robin who is 23 going on 24. She's actually normal. Opposite Willis. Robin's married to a college professor who is 26 going on 27, and they have four kids. Rachel, Myra, Sammy, and Kelsey. Rachel is the oldest, then Myra, then Sammy, and finally Kelsey.

Robin had Rachel when she was 16. She was raped when she was coming from a party she snuck out to attend. She had Myra a year later. Myra is deaf because of her mother. Her mother had a drinking problem after she was raped and Myra's birth was accidental. Robin slept around a lot in  those days. Sammy came a year later and then there is Kelsey. Sweet baby Kelsey. She's only one year old. Robin's expecting another baby soon.

Whether it's a boy or a girl, we don't know. So far, she has all girls. She turned her life around after Myra was born. She realized that it was needed to be done, and she did what she had to do.

I like Robin. She's really nice and she was going to start working with her husband at the college her husband teaches at. 

'Give me a Mountain Dew. The best beverage in the world!' Michael shouted fist pumping the air. He grabbed Seth and put him in a head lock. Seth blushed and squirmed, but there was no point, Michael was huge compared to Seth's small frame. I always loved them together.

Michael finally let Seth go after Willis winked at them making Seth blush harder.

'I'll just take water please'. Seth said playing with his thumbs.

'And I'll take fruit punch, thankyou'. Willis said crossing his legs while still studying Michael and Seth.

'Ok then..' I muttered walking into the kitchen.

*Ding Dong*

'Somebody get the door' ! I yelled opening the fridge.

I went back into the living room where Kourtney stood.

_________________________________________________

A/N: OK, SO I JUST CAME UP WITH THIS CRAZY IDEA.. I DON'T KNOW WHY I'M WRITING IN CAPS BUT IT FELLS AWKWARD. SO I'M GOING TO STOP. RIGHT AFTER THIS SENTENCE. LOL. OK so my idea was to come up with a book just about Miss. Cookie and Robin and all her kids and Seth Willis and Michael. It seems like a good idea. Just tossing some ideas around. I know, I know this chapter's boring but it's just like a 'Bonus Chapter' because I was so excited I got 77 reads on this story. XD.  The song to the right ---------------------> (It's A Clue! A Clue! What Do You Think Is Going To Happen In The Next Chapter?) Mwahaha

I'll upload soon. It's unedited. Cya!!

xx Victoria :) xx