Chapter Thirteen.

Recap:

( Cassidy's POV: )

'Wait! Cassidy, I want you to meet my brother. He's Alpha of your pack, 'The Care Bears' but he's new so you probably haven't seen much of him lately since he's bees so busy.'

I turned around and his eyes met mines.

______________________________________________________________________________________

Cassidy's Pov.. again:

'Hey, I'm Alan.' The boy with the colorful hair said spreading both of his arms wide as I stuck out my hand.

Talk about awkward..

'I'm a hugger.. Come on, bring it in.' Alan said, wiggling his fingers with his arms still stretched wide open.

I smiled politely and cautiously hugged him.

As soon as I made contact with him, I felt safe.. secure.. happy.

He crushed my small frame into his. He was about a foot and a half taller than me. This must look weird.

He hasn't let go yet and I didn't know what to do, so I just awkwardly started patting his back.

I saw Macie staring at us and Kourtney spying over the punch bowl at us from the refreshment table.

She slowly dipped into the punch and I couldn't help but laugh at her.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Alan's POV:

I stared into the eyes of the girl before me.

She was flawless. Perfect. Mines.

My wolf howled for me to take her upstairs and show her a good time, but I refrained myself.

Ok, I lied about being a hugger. No, I don't hug everyone I meet. That would just be down right creepy.

I made an exception for this girl.

Mine. My wolf growled loudly at me.

'I'm Cassidy'. She said when I finally let go. I didn't even noting I was holding her in my arms. She was just so small.. and soft... and good smelling.... and I wanted more.

'Cassidy. That's a beautiful mane for a beautiful girl.' I said bringing her hands up to my lips for a kiss.

'What are you doing?' She said yanking her arm from my grip. Panic was written all over her face, which caused me to panic.

'I was going to ki-kiss your hand.' I stammered like a fool.

Now that I said it out loud, it sounded stupid.

'Oh, ok.' She said looking embarrassed.

'I'm sorry. I'm a bit drunk right now and..'

'Shh' I said cutting her off.

Her legs gave out, and I tried to catch her before she hit the ground.

I really did, but she fell anyways.

'Oops' I muttered as she made a sound of pain.

I lifted her up bridal style.

'Where are we going.. ?' She asked, her head bobbing slightly.

Macie supported her head as we walked up the steps.

'I'm going to put you to bed, baby.' I whispered quietly into her ear.