Chapter Ten

Macie's POV:

My nose twitched once... twice... three times..................

Is that Strawberry I Smell?

My eyes flew open, then automatically closed to to the brightness of the light in my bedroom.

'Happy Birthday To You!

'You Live In A Zoo!

'You Look Like A Monkey...

'And You Smell Like One Too!'

I playfully glared at Seth as he sung this. He grinned and shoved the cake under my nose. I had just woken up, rubbing the sleep from my eyes. I sat up on my elbows and waited for my eyes to adjust to the light.

As soon as they did, Kourtney laid a big kiss on my cheek and left icing on it. I gasped.

'You ate it without me?' Seth sheepishly grinned and turned the cake around and sure enough, A chunk was missing.

I glared at her for a few moments before breaking out into a slow smile.

I can never be mad at her for long.

Michael took the cake from Seth after he let almost let it drop and placed it on the nighstand next to my bed.

'What are you doing?' I said.

Michael paused in his tracks and gave me a confused look.

'Well, I want to eat it.' I said grinning at Michael.

'Birthday hits!' Willis yelled letting out a war cry.

One.. Two.. Three.. Four...

They all joined in. Even Kourtney. That traitor!

Five.. Six.. Seven.. Eight...

The hits grew harder.

Nine.. Ten.. Eleven.. Twelve...

'Alright Alright!' I said giggling.

Thirteen.. Fourteen.. Fifteen.. Sixteen.. Seventeen.. Eighteen!

'One for good luck!' They cried in unison

'One for Bad Luck'! They started tickling me. I'm ticklish in every spot imaginable.

I wriggled around and violently head butted Seth. He jumped a mile in the air and Michael held back a laugh.

'Ok! Everybody out! Macie needs to change so we can carry on out our plans!' Kourtney said shoving everybody to the door.

'Ok! Byeeee Macieeee!' Willis said blowing kisses over his shoulder. Pressing both hands to his face then blowing one big kiss.

Kourtney stayed and helped me get ready.

When we were done she stepped back and I saw her eyes turn black with lust. I felt my own eyes changing too, but I forced it back.

'Err... Macie?' I asked my throat dry.

She gritted her teeth and turned around.

'You know what Kourtney?' I said

'I'm tired of hiding. We're lesbians. That's who we are.' I continued.

'I want you just as you want me and I don't want to pretend anymore in public. I want to be seen with you. Holding hands, kissing, and all that good stuff I dreamed about. Just you and me-'

I didn't finish talking. I didn't need to. Kourtney turned around with happy tears on her eyes. She took two big steps closing the distance between us.

She gently touched the side of my face and I stood up on my tippy toes and kissed all her fallen tears away. I don't ever want her to cry when were together.

She tilted my chin up and I felt my eyes start to water up with happy tears of my own.

I jumped into her arms and we didn't stop until we were both panting and exhausted under my covers.

'Sorry about ruining your dress.' Kourtney said wiping her mouth and smirking at me. I deeply blushed and uselessly tried to straighten out my dress.

'It's ok.' I croaked, my voice hoarse from all the screaming.

She picked up my bra from the window sill with her teeth. My eyes widened..Yeah, Kourtney was the kinky type.

I blushed even deeper if that was possible. She brushed her hair quickly and winked at me before she walked downstairs.

I tried standing up but my legs were a little wobbly. I held onto the dresser for support until I could stand up my myself. I had a slight kink in my neck and I had hickeys everywhere.

They were light ones, so they should go away in about twenty minutes. I got in the shower and by the time I got out, they were all gone.

I finished getting ready in less than 20 minutes.

I got downstairs and fond Seth grinning evilly.

'You guys have been up there for 2 hours.' He said 'What were you guys doing?'

'Yeah'! Willis said wiggling their eyes suggestively.

Oh good lord. I started the blushing process all over again.

'Girl things.' Kourtney cut in.

'Mmm Hmm.' Michael said grinning. He was laid back, relaxed in the couch. His legs were spread wide open and his hands were behind his laid back head.  

'So, are we ready, ladies?' Willis asked. Everyone shook their head yes and we left out the door with everyone singing 'Happy Birthday' to me.

I smiled to myself and hummed along.

____________________________________________________________________________

Artist_530 Here: A/N: .. OK. So. I'm pretty sure this chapter will be at least two pages.. Yeah. I have an issue with the lengths of my stories..

But I'm so happy that people are starting to mead my stories! I have a little over 500 reads now.

There will be about.. maybe 5 more chapters in this book.. 10.. ? ..

Yeah. that's still being decided. Oh! And the song to the side ------------------->

I found on youtube and thought it was so cute lol ok so there ya go

Thank you. And keep reading my lovely's! You're all beautiful! :)

xx Victoria xx XD