Fun Day

Macie's POV:

'Let's do something fun together'. I said putting the magazine I was currently flipping through down.

'Yeah, like what'?she asked me back.

'Well there's a carnival in town until Sunday and it's only Wednesday.' I said getting up and walking over to my dresser.

We went to my house after school and now were here in my room.

I threw on some nice purple skinny jeans that looked great with my hair and a strapless peach colored tank top I straightened my red hair collecting it into a loose high ponytail and slipped on silver flats.

I looked over at Kourtney to see her orange hair curled prettily with a spongebob tee shirt and dark blue pants with yellow low top converses.

I kissed her on the cheek leaving a pink lipstick smudge. She kissed me back leaving a red lipstick mark.

We both giggled then she went to wipe that off.

'No'. I said 'keep it. Who cares who sees?'

She grinned then kissed my forehead not leaving a mark this time. 'That's why I love you...' .

I watched as she got down on one knee. My heart rate quickened as she pulled out a ring.

'Macie Evelyn Green. I love you and I will always love you. Even when we fight-'

She paused for me to laugh

'- this is hard for me to put into words.. You know I'm not good with them. Help me out here.. I guess what I'm trying to say here is... Macie I can't live without you. I love everything about you. Your laugh. Your smile. Your blush. You're just beautiful and I can't believe we're mates.'

She tested up a bit during that part but then continued. And you know what I love best about you? I love the fact that you're mine.'

'So Macie Evelyn Green, give me the honor of marrying little old me