Chapter 7: Plan for the Proposal

Kourtney's POV:

'PROPOSE?! OMG! YOU'RE GOING TO MARRY MACIE! I KNEW IT! IT'S ABOUT TIME!' Michael belted out making his way back to the couch. 

Seth looked over at him worriedly. Willis tried to hide a smirk as he got off Seth's lap.

'Congradulations ! When are you going to ask her? How? Where? What time-'

'Shhhh-' I said putting a finger up to Willis' mouth. He grinned and picked me up and twirled us around in circles. The door opened and Wade walked in.

'Wade! Boo Boo Bear!!' Willis shouted jumping up onto him. Michael shook his head taking a sip of the cold beer he got in the refrigerator.

Seth crawled over to him slowly his and Michael's eyes connected the whole time. My drunken eyes watched as Seth slowly took the bottle away from Michael. Seth hated drinking and alcohol and drugs.

Michael looked up with a shocked expression as Seth softly smiled at him.

I turned back to see Wade struggling to get Willis off of him. That was a funny sight.

Wade finally gave up and let Willis cling to him like a baby koala bear does to its mama.

'How are you going to propose to Macie?' Willis asked still attached to Wade.

'Well.. I was thinking on her birthday, maybe? It's coming up soon.

'Ooh... Juicy! . We can figure out the details later. I'm kind of tired.' Willis called out yawning.

He smacked Wade's but and told him to carry to his room repeating it over and over louder and louder to drown out Wade's protests.

Their conversation went a little like this: 

'Take me to my bedroom.'

'No.'

'Take me to my bedroom!.'

'No.'

'TAKE ME TO MY BEDROOM'!

'NO!'

'I wanna sleep god dammit' !

Before Wade could say anything else, Willis pretended to fall asleep on him. Willis' head suddenly popped up with an evil smile.

'Sethhhh baby.' He slurred 'I'm drunk.'

'No you're not. You only had fruit punch.' Seth protested.

'I spiked it darling.' Willis said batting his eyelashes still on poor Wade. Willis leaned back so the tips of his fingers was touching the floor as Wade locked his hands behind Willis' back so he won't fall. Willis looked like a little toothless baby smiling really wide.

Seth quickly got up and lifted Willis 'The Man Baby' up under the arms like he was a baby. Michael growled but they quickly tried to hide it.

_____________________________________________________________________-

Michael's POV:

My wolf growled when he saw Seth picking Willis' fat ass up like a baby. Ok, maybe I was exaggerating. Willis wasn't fat, but Seth shouldn't be touching him like that. He should be over here with me.

I have feelings for Seth. I just refuse to show it. He deserved way better than me. I just wanted him to be happy. Earlier, when I saw him hugging Willis like that, my heart shattered in a million and one pieces. Willis knows I love him.

I knew Willis was up to something. He always is. Seth is mine. He just didn't know it yet.

My mistake.