Chapter Fifteen.

A/N: This story is coming to an end *Sad Face*. But do not fear! You will see these characters again! Remember that this book is the first in the series 'MATES'. The second book is already up on my wall. I'm about to start uploading that because I only put up a description. Thank you and onto the story :) .

______________________________________________________________________________________

Seth's POV:

'You got the ring'? I asked nervously.

'Yeah, I got it.' Kourtney replied grinning widely.

'I'm so nervous.' I said grabbing Michael's hand. He squeezed my hands in his telling me that it was ok.

'You?!' Kourtney exclaimed.

'Wait- why are you nervous? I'm the one that should be nervous.' she said emphasizing the 'I' part.

It was so much. A wedding. Woah. I started to think of all the things that could go wrong and my breathing turned irregular.

Michael got to me before any of us could.

'Seth, it's ok. Breathe... In.... then out. In.. then out.' He directed. He placed one hand on my shoulder and the other on the small of my back.

My breathing finally slowed down and a muttered a shy 'Thanks' to Michael.

'No problem'. He said offering me a half smile.

I reluctantly turned around. I faced Kourtney with a smile.

'So, have you seen Macie yet?' I asked taking a sip of Michael's water from the nearby table.

'Don't you know that it's bad luck for the groom to see the bride on their wedding day?' She said smirking at me.

'Oh.' Was my genius reply.

'Are you ready for this?' Willis asked smiling hugely.

'More than ever'. Kourtney replied smoothing her hair down one last time.

______________________________________________________________________________________

Macie's Pov:

The music started which was my cue to start walking. The bridesmaids all walked out one by one, pairing up with the groomsmen. It was finally my turn and I walked out arm in arm with my mother. I know what you're thinking, but my mom was more of a father then my biological father ever was. I guess she was kind of my mother and father...

She all but threw me into the alter. She was just as excited as me.

After we said our vows, Kourtney grabbed me and kissed me like there was no tomorrow. Just as I thought she was about to let me go, she kissed me again.

'Now I won't have to hold back anymore.' She whispered in my ear as she finally let go.

I blushed and ducked my head.

She lifted my chin and stared me in the eyes.

'You're really beautiful, you know that, right?' Tears formed in my eyes.

I love this girl.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Willis' POV:

The ceremony was so beautiful it brought tears to my eyes. You could see the love the two young couple shared. It was everywhere in the room, in their eyes.. just everywhere.

I sniffled walking up to the cake table.

I cut a small peace of cake then held it up for everyone to see.

'Excuse me everybody, but I think that this should be enough for you all.' I said jiggling the plate and getting everybody's attention.

'And I guess the rest is enough for me, but I will be one cake slice away from full.'

Everybody bursted out into laughter.

I grinned and ate the piece of cake in nine bites.

____________________________________________________________________________________

Kourtney's POV:

'Hey, let's do that little arm crossing thing that married couples do and feed each other cake'! Macie exclaimed excitedly jumping up and down.

'Um, Ok.' I agreed.

We tried it and it didn't quite work out as we expected. I got frustrated that the cake was inches from my face and I couldn't eat it so I lunged forwards.

Haha! I thought. I chewed slowly enjoying my food.

'Kourtney!' I heard Macie shriek.

'What-?' I asked fluttering my eyelashes. I noticed that the cake was coming closer and closer until....

I fell in the cake, broke the table, and icing splattered everywhere.

The room was completely silent before the snickers came. I couldn't help but snicker too. I sat up as Macie rushed over to me. I wiped the cake from my eyes just as a little boy yelled 'Food Fight!'

No one moved.

'What, no one wants to have a food fight?' I asked casually picking up a chunk of cake throwing it up gently and catching it a few times. I smiled evilly and then slapped come cake onto Macie's hair. She shrieked and the little boy grinned. I held out my hand for a high five, then pulled him in the mess of cake too.

He did a combination of screaming/ laughing. Shortly after, everyone joined in.

I saw every type of food imaginable fly across the room .

Most people would just be down right pissed if this happened at their wedding, but I wasn't I looked at Macie then grinned. I slung a perfect shot of lasagna down Michael's shirt. He shuddered as it slid down his back.

I grinned and looked around.

This was my wedding.

My grin grew twice as big as before. If that was even possible.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: Copyrighted. All Rights Reserved. Unedited.

This story is like <5 Chapters from being over.

Never fear! Another story is here! XD Yeah, but check it out on my wall. It's called:

'I'm A Boy Who Likes A Boy' Book 2in the series 'MATES'.  C: Lol I wasn't too creative with the title, but oh well !!!