Chapter Sixteen

I think this might be the last chapter, because I have to introduce one last character :)

On with ze storieee .... ... .

Copyrighted. All Rights Reserved. Unedited b/c the author is just so lazy sometimes.

______________________________________________________________________________________

I'm so thirsty.

My throat is parched but I'm too lazy to go the the kitchen.

It's soooo far away!

But I'm so thirsty...

I know what I now must too..

*Calls to Family*

"Family, I need something to drinkkkkk!"

*No response*

Me: Lazy B*****s!! I have to do everything my got dang self! .

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Maybellene's POV:

'Alicia, you're a model for god's sake, act like one. Stand here please'. I directed pointing to the spot Alicia was supposed to be.

She picked up her dress and quickly shuffled to her spot.

'Felicia, stand back a little, you can't be in the spotlight 24/7'. I said frustrated, wiping the sweat from my eyebrow.

She rolled her eyes and huffed, giving me attitude as she hulk smashed the floor with each step back. She struck another pose with her body turned slightly. her head up, and her arm twisted in a  peculiar way like she was holding up something.

'No, no, no!' I wailed.

'This lighting is all wrong... Jacques, Change it will you darling?' I said rubbing my temples in aggravation.

'You know what? I don't need this.' Felicia said gathering her outrageous costume and strutting away. I looked at Alicia and she bursted into tears and ran away.

I just about ripped my hair out.

I whipped my cell phone out and called my brother, Michael.

The phone ranged and Seth answered.

'Hello? Michael's phone. He's unavailable right now, may I take a message?'

'Who is this?' I asked. I was in no mood for games.

'It's his.. friend Seth. Who am I speaking to?' Seth said.

'His sister, Maybellene.' I replied politely.

'Oh! Michael's told me so much about you! I'm so glad to meet you. Well, not exactly meet, because were over the phone, but-'

'Where is Michael?' He went to the bathroom, and I was playing a game on his phone. We're at the mall.' He said.

'Oh, ok. Sorry for cutting you off. I've just had a rough day. Two of my best models just walked out on me and there'sa huge fashion show in New York in less than two months. I'm not always like this, I swear. I-"

He cut me off by chuckling. At first I was confused, then angry. How dare he laugh at me.

'It's ok. I don't take things too personnel, and I have two people in mind you can use as models.'

'Really?!' I said growing excited.

'Yeah.' He said.

'Kourtney Banks and Macie Green.' He replied.

'Great! What's their numbers?'

______________________________________________________________________________________

Omg!! 0-0!! This is the end of this story!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Aaaah! I'm sad :( But I'm starting on Book 2 in the series 'MATES' right now!! o-o It's called:

I'm A Boy Who Likes A Boy.

It will have all of the same characters so don't worry! I feel sad.

Woe is me. Woe is definitely me.

Wait- what am I talking about? I don't even know what woe is.. lol.

Look for book 2. It's on my wall

*sniff sniff* this is soo emotional. :(

Look for mee in the next book! :I

XX Victoria XX :) .