Chapter Eleven

Sorry, i haven't updated this in a while either, but just to get you in a good mood, I'll give you some of Seth's an Michael's romance ^.^ ;) Ok, here we go.. :) .. 

_ _ - -_ _ --_ _ --_ _ -- _ _ --_  _ -- _ _--_ _ -- _ _-- _ _ -- _  _-- _ _ -- _ _--_ _ --_ _ --_ _--_ _ -- _ _--_  _-- _  

Seth's POV

I danced around our tiny room. "We're going hunting, me and Michael are going huuunting and we're going to be alooone and im in loove and im so haaapy cause im in loove" I hummed to myself.

I accidentally knocked over a lamp, caught it before it broke-- cat like reflexes. Yeah. ... Yeah .

I immediately stopped dancing when I heard the door to the bathroom open. 

".. What are you doing" Michael asked me grinning. 

"Nooothinggg". I replied, hiding the lamp behind my back. 

"Okayyy.. " He said than began taking off his clothes before shifting.

"Um,Michael.. Someone's gonna see you" . I said, watching him slowly strip. 

"Not unless I jump out the window". He replied, once again flashing me his heart stopping grin. 

"Oh- ok" I stuttered . There, before me stood a naked Michael. He winked at me before turning into a wolf.

I watched as his eyes watched me intensely as i began to change out of my own clothes. I gulped and hurriedly took them off, then shifted myself. 

He nodded at me once and I licked my fur before jumping out the window. He growled and jumped after me.

He caught up to me and we walked side by side into the woods, our coats of fur, touching. 

_____________________________________________________________________________

Cassidy's POV

"Alan, wake up".

-Silence-

"Alannnnn"

"ALANNN" 

-Silence-

"I have bacon" I singed, waving a piece of bacon under his nose and sitting down on the bed.  

The next thing I know, the bacon's out of my hand and into his mouth.

"You almost took off my finger"! I said gasping for dramatic affect

"I sowwi" He said, laying his head in my lap. 

I reached over and grabbed another piece off the tray I had set on the dresser. 

He gasped and jumped out of bed, grabbing the tray, ready to eat all the bacon. 

"Oh no you don't" I said as he was licking his lips

He glared at me then tried to run into the bathroom. He almost made it too except he tripped over nothing and went flying to the floor .

 Thankfully, the bacon was okay. 

 I glared at him and he glared at me and we were practically playing tug of war with the delicate, delicate marvelous bacon. 

Five minutes and a broken plate later, one piece of bacon remained. 

"You have it" I said, picking bacon bits out of my hair.

"No you have" it he said eating the bacon bits.

I paused and glared at him. He glared right back. 

"Ok, Ill eat it". I said picking up the bacon. 

"I insist" He said grinning from ear to ear. 

"What a gentleman" I said eying him suspiciously. 

"I try" He said smiling at me.

"Can I have a hug"? He asked

"Sure" I said, opening my arms wide.

"You're so tiny" He said collecting the bacon bits out of my hair with his mouth.

"Sush" I said laughing.

"I love you" He said looking me in the eyes.

"I love you more" I said staring into his eyes.

"No, I love you more" He said, a playful smile tugging at the corners of his lips. 

"Oh yeah"? I challenged. 

"Yeah"! He said, kissing me on the lips then running away. 

I chuckled and chased after him.

_____________________________________________________________________________

-Grinch Smiles- Don't you just Loooooove looove ^.^ XD Ok, well there goes chapter 11 :P I sense a book 3 arising :)

Ok, Im glad I finally got around to upload, I stopped being lazy for a while :P

Ty for reading all you beauuutieful people, Okie-- Cya later,

XX Victoria xx =*9 .