Chapter 14:

Kourtney's POV:

I glanced over at Macie to find her sleeping. I yawned and stretched my tired muscles. My eyes widened in horror as I got a whiff if my morning breath. It was so bad that I paused in mid- stretch.

I sniffed both my armpits and my eyes started to water. I squinted one eye and opened my mouth with my tongue hanging out panting for fresh air.

I quickly hopped out of bed and turned on the shower.

I had just finished shampooing my hair when the shower curtain opened.

My eyes flew open which was a bad move. The shampoo got all in my eyes and in my mouth. A naked Macie stepped into the showed and pinned me against the wall. When did she get so bold? My sweet little mate Macie.

Sweet, sweet Macie. I liked this side of her.

She pressed her chest against mines and my breath hitched. She pressed her hips to mines and started moving in antagonizing slow movements.

She leaned forwards and kissed me right in my shampooed mouth.

As soon as she came, she left.

'You tease!' I shouted when I heard the door slam. I heard her muffled laughter through the door.

I rested on the shower wall trying to catch my breath. I slipped and bashed my forehead into the shower curtain which caused me to tumble out of the shower. The water was still running as I heard little footsteps run against the floor.

I looked through my soapy eyelashes with foam on my right eyelash. My eyes were burning and probably red by now. I saw the doorknob twist and I quickly jumped up and hopped back into the shower with the shower head spraying water right in my face.

I lifted both of my arms as a shield against the pouring water and took my protective/ defensive stance. I pretended I was in one of those really cool cartoons where they have super powers and invisible shields and they have supernatural strength.

The door closed and I poked my head around the curtain.

'It's just me, Kay Bear'. Macie said brushing her long red luscious hair.

I turned off the water and felt around for my towel.. it wasn't there.

I fully withdrew the curtain and stepped out to see Macie holding my towel in one hand, smirking with a toothbrush in her mouth.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Macie's POV:

I can't believe I'm doing this.. I'm such a bad ass.

I turned around and leaned over slowly, spitting the toothpaste in the sink. I rinsed my mouth and spitted again. I wiped my lips with the back of my hand then faced Kourtney again. She was looking through the cabinet for another towel.

I saw her round plump buttock and I turned as red as my hair all over again.

I walked over to her and she turned around. I grabbed her waist firmly and got  on my knees. I left a small sweet kiss right on her hip. I looked up and our eyes met. I trailed kisses all the way down her leg then went back up again. I stood up and left a kiss right between her chest.  

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Cassidy's POV:

I woke up to this amazing smell.

I had the most comfortable pillow ever! I smacked my lips with my eyes half open.There was a terrible  taste in my mouth. What ever. I snuggled into my pillow, rubbing my head against it. I pulled it closer to have it move away.

Huh, that's funny, pillows don't move...

My eyes popped open and I turned around to see the gorgeous guy from last night subconsciously pulling me closer in his sleep.

A small smile formed at my lips before I fully analyzed the situation.

Thus, the kicking and screaming began.

____________________________________________________________________________________

Alan's POV:

I woke up to screaming and my leg and arm hurt. I reluctantly opened my eyes to find the gorgeous girl from last night kicking me, trying to get my arm from around her which was pointless because I was basically over twice her size.

I grinned and watched her struggle for a second.

'Let me out, you ginormous beast!' She shouted trying to turn around in my arms.

I watched her a little bit more,then lifted up my arm. She eyes my suspiciously before diving out. I grabbed her waist as she tried to climb out of the bed.

'Get.. off!'

'Kiss me, then  I'll let you go.' I said trapping her beneath me.

'I don't even know your name!' She protested.

'It's what ever you want it to be.' I said winking at her. She stopped moving and blushed.     

I leaned some of my body weight on her. Not all, but a little.

'Ok, ok!' She said.

I grinned and leaned forwards. Our lips met and I felt the sparks. Wait- there were no sparks because sparks don't actually happen when people kiss. I don't know why people say that but I just felt happy.. and tingly maybe.

I felt myself lose control and the next thing I knew, I was on my back as I saw the girl run to the bathroom.

Did she seriously just escape me?

_____________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: Ok, so this chapter is Unedited, Copy Righted. All Rights Reserved.

I love to write about Alan's and Cassidy's love life! XD. The next chapter will be all about Kourtney and Macie, but I just had to introduce Alan. Again,he's the Alpha of Kourtney's and Macie's pack, "The Care Bears".

Ciao.. Till next time my peeps..

XX VictoriA xx :P.