Chapter 4: At School... Again

Wade's POV:

I woke up this morning and immediately thought about Alex. Love was so complicated. If it wasn't for the project Miss. Cookie assigned us, Alex would have never even talked to me.

Alex is like a puzzle. A mystery, and I've never really liked puzzles, but I really want to figure this one out. He's the quiet, shy, popular one and I'm the normal one. 

He's never really talked to me which makes me all the more determined to talk to him. Not to sound creepy or anything, but I've been waiting for an opportunity that I can jump at to get us to spend more time together. Thank you, Miss. Cookie.

I threw on a Burgundy v-neck shirt, a gray and black cardigan,white skinny jeans that I let hang halfway down my bottom, and black boots. The boots were a present from Willis, one of Miss. Cookie's best gay friends. I think he has a crush on me. 

He's not that much older. I'm 16 and he's 21. The same age as Miss Cookie. 

I slid down the railing rather than walking down the steps because it's way funner. I went into the kitchen where nobody was yet and grabbed a strawberry yogurt, a bottle of water and 6 snicker doodle cookies. 

I sat on my porch steps until Kourtney and Macie drove up to my house in Willis's car. We couldn't drive with him to school yesterday because he was sick. He sometimes drives us to and from school, but it dosen't matter though, I'll start driving in a few months when I'm 17. My mom dosen't want me driving now, because I need more practice and blah blah. 

'Hey guys' I said. 'Hey Ms. Willis' I said. I know Willis is a man, but he likes to be called Ms. So does    Seth and Michael ocasionally. 

''My my- don't you look delicious today?' Willis said, turning his head to wink at me. Kourtney and Macie  evolved into a fit of laughter. 

'Ha-ha' I said nervously. Willis was dressed in light purple converses, dark blue jeans, a black turtleneck, with a purple scarf and a white, hat with gray rhinestones on it. 

'Ready Darlings'? Miss. Willis said giving us the signature killer smile. 

He didn't even give us the chance to answer he threw his scarf gracefully over one shoulder and stepped on the gas. 

____________________________________________

- At School- 

Macie's POV:

I stood next to Kourtney for protection as the teasing started up again. When will they ever just give up? We're lesbians. Big deal. 

'Ignore them' Kourtney said slinging one arm over my shoulder. I try but I still hear the side comments.

'Nasty sluts'

'I bet they have STD's'

*Laughter*

'Omg! They're both girls' 

'Less bee honest' 

*More laughter*

We made it to my locker and the tears finally came out.

'No no no, shh. Don't cry' Kourtney cooed into my ear, gently moving strands of hair from my face. 

'Wh-why won't th-ey just leave us alon-e' I said hiccuping. I hate crying. I always always get a headache afterwards. I especially hated crying in front of other people. At least when I'm alone, I can make sure I'm quiet so no one knows. 

She led me to the bathroom where it took about 15 minutes to get me all cleaned up. Every time I tried to hold the tears in, I just started breathing heavy which made more tears come out. 

The whole time, Kourtne was there with me. 

I love her.

I looked down at my pink flats. My outfit today was simple, my hair was lightly curled, I had red hair. I also had on turquoise skinny jeans, a floral patterned scarf, and a simple low-cut top with layers of ruffles. Kourtney was wearing dark blue skinny jeans, a black t- shirt, black ankle boots, and white geek glasses. The big ones that everyone seemed to like. She had pretty fiery orange hair and an orange scarf to match. 

'Are you ok?' She asked me.

'Yeah, we're late for class lets go'. 

We walked out of the bathroom hand in hand. 

__________________________________________________

Unedited. Copyrighted. All Rights Reserved. This might be a bit short.. sorry for that. Anyways. This story is about Macie and Kourtney. I need to stop talking about Wade and Alex, because that's in Book '2' of the series 'MATES'. Sorry guys. Ok. So, I hope you enjoyed the chapter. There may be mistakes. 

Wanna Vote? It's just a click of a button. No harm done. Tee hee and I like the song..  ------->

and The point of it is that she's crying '-' ok? Heh..

Fan please lol

Comment is you want

Add to libraries and tell others? ... ? 

Buh byee..

xXVictoriAXx