School part 1

This took me months to write. Like I seriously started this back in November and then got a block and someone then requested a couple of months ago a one shot with almost the exact prompt and I was like I GOT IT BUT IM TRYING-

TW SCHOOL SHOOTING AND VIOLENCE AND STUFF YEAH, ALSO LANGUAGE

I am re-reading some scenes, most of this have been written at 3 am because I have finals and barely time to write. Keep that in mind if you see any errors and please correct me in the comments.

Update: This is getting and taking longer than anticipated lol.

Update two: decided to split it, it is already like 5k. Will post it complete in AO3 when I finish tho.

Nobody would have ever thought that they would have to live through that. At least Damian didn't.

Two days before it he had a fight with his father. It wasn't something too out of normal, but this was probably one of the worst ones they had had during the last months.

No, Damian did not killed anytime, he may have just throw a knife to a very strategic point who was terrifyingly too close to a vital point of one of the thugs they had been fighting.

His father had been nuts, he had said Damian was always too aggressive, more than he needed. More than it was "acceptable".

As if the man didn't literally broke very bone of the men he punched and left him to on alleys until the police arrived.

After they had arrived to the Batcave it had been a nonstop bickering for minutes, until Bruce had enough.

"That's enough Damian!" Bruce had hit the desk with his fist, Damian was sure that I'd he had been a foot more closer to the man that fist would have broken something else than the mug that his father had made fall because of his fist moving all the table.

"I've seriously had enough-! You...you just don't change! You are deathly and irrational and irascible and violent-and you're just like your mother."

Damian was about to answer back until the last comment.

"You are an Al Ghul, the apple didn't fall far. I don't think this is working anymore."

Damian looked at his father, desperately searching for a look in his father's eyes that would tell him that he wasn't being serious, that he doubted it.

Something inside Damian broke when he notice he had never seen the man so cold and sure.

"Father-"

"I think you might have to go back to her, I just can't deal with you anymore."

"Father-please let me-"

"No! You will go back to her! I just-I need to think about it. Go to you room."

"Father you can't-"

"I GODAMN CAN DO IT AND I WILL BECAUSE I AM YOUR FATHER AND I JUST CAN NOT DEAL WITH YOU ANYMORE?! YOU WILL END UP KILLING SOMEONE, OR KILLING YOURSELF AGAIN! YOU UNDERSTAND IT?!"

Damian took a couple steps back.

"DO YOU UNDERSTAND ME DAMIAN?! HAVE I MADE MYSELF CLEAR?!"

Damian almost had to hold back tears. He couldn't take him back, not back with her, with the woman who put a bounty on his head and ordered to kill him.

He couldn't.

"HAVE I?!"

He fought back tears.