Its nothing to be ashamed of

Ok, now I just realized i have 13 more ideas that I have not ended of the One Shots, lol, half of them are not even started and are just an idea, and the other half are almost done and I am too lazy to finish them and start writting on the others. Like I'm doing now.

Damian was trying, he was trying so hard.

It was so difficult to just ignore that boys' words and not punch them in their face.

"Oh stupid lil terrorist wants to cry?" Alex Peterson, the main bully, told him.

Damian did not wanted to cry, he would not cry, why would he?

"I bet Bruce isn't even his real dad, probably this bastard's family threatened the Wayne's with a bomb or something, they probably didn't wanted him either, that's why his mom left him here all alone. He's just a little terrorist brat no one wants around!"

Well that wasn't a lie...of course his family hadn't threatened his father and siblings with a bomb, but his mother did left him because she never wanted him, he had just been a weapon, a useless weapon now.

Damian tried to ignore them as their comments continued.

"He's just a stupid terrorist, I wouldn't be surprised if he had a bomb in his back pack right now..." Jack Jackson said while he grabbed his backpack when Damian was distracted trying to ignore them.

"Oh, what's this?" Alex said while grabbing his sketchbook.

He went through a few pages before breaking the sketchbook's pages.

Damian opened his eyes, those were supposed to be gifts, gifts for his family...

"Look, it even have some weird words in that weird language! It probably have plans for blowing us up!"

"It's Arab you moron!" And finally punched the boy in the face.

Alex screamed as he grabbed his face.

"Oh you were so searching for it!"

The other bullies grabbed him by the arms, Damian could have perfectly defended himself against them, but he remembered that he was supposed to patrol with his father for the first time in a week, and he didn't wanted to screw it and get benched because he couldn't control himself.

So he just stayed quiet, punch after punch, he had marks on his abdomen by the time they ended, and he was sure he had a bruised rib.

Luckily they haven't touched his face too much, he just had a few cuts on his cheeks and mouth, nothing he couldn't cover with some makeup.

He grabbed his things from the floor, all his drawings where broken, his backpack was full of things that said things like "terrorist" and "go back to your country" and some worst things.

Damian decided to leave his backpack on his locker, he had already finished his homework, and he didn't want his family to see all the things wrote on it.

He didn't want them to agree with Alex and the other bullies.

"Master Damian where is your backpack?" Alfred asked when he got into the car without it.

"I already finished my homework Pennyworth, there was no point of bringing it to the manor."

Alfred knew that wasn't the reason, Damian always finished the homework at school, and he always brought his backpack back.

Damian realized that Alfred hadn't start the car yet, instead he was looking at him.

"Leave it alone Pennyworth, also why haven't you start the car?"