Mourning

This one was a request from bakugo_midoriya52 back in may (sorry lol) also, would this be considered as a Damian's one shot? He never said a word...

TRIGGER WARNING: SUICIDE

(OH MY GOD I WAS WRITING THIS AND THEN I REALIZED I HAD SCIENCE CLASS I ENTERED AND EVERYONE WAS QUIET AND I WAS LIKE WTF IS GOING ON AND THEN I TEXTED THE TEACHER AND HE IGNORED ME AND I GOT SO NERVOUS WHEN HE SAID SOMETHING ABOUT 5 MIN LEFT FOR THE EXAM AND I WAS LIKE TF??? WE HAD AN EXAM?! SO I HAD 4 MINUTES FOR MORE THAN 15 QUESTIONS AND IM SHACKING BECAUSE I DIDNT STUDIED AND GOT AN 86 AND IM WORRIED BECAUSE I FORGOT TO TURN ON THE CAMERA AND I DONT WANT HIM TO THINK THAT I WAS CHEATING EVEN THO I DID CHEAT IN ONE AND AGHH-kill me please, it's so hard to write with my hands shacking like this)

It all happened so fast. One day he was with them, but the other...

He wasn't.

His life had an ending, and there was no way to bring him back, he had wanted it that way, he had specifically asked them to not bring him back again via his suicide note.

It had been Dick the one who had found him.

He had arrived to the manor, it had been a couple of weeks since he regained his memories and he hadn't seen his little brother yet.

When he opened the door it took him some minutes to realize he was dead, and there was nothing he could do about it.

At first he thought he was sleeping, he seemed so peaceful on his bed, as approached him he was able to see a bottle of pills near his hand, it was empty, Dick panicked and started looking for a pulse or anything to see that his little brother was just sleeping.

He wasn't.

Damian Wayne had killed himself with an overdose.

Dick didn't even got to see him one last time, tell him how much he loved him, tell him goodbye.

He hadn't been able to be with him as Dick and not Ric one last time.

Tears started to fall down as he grabbed Damian's body and hugged him as he cried.

Soon Tim came running to see what was going on.

"Dick? What are you-" he stopped when he saw Dick hugging his brother so hard, Damian wasn't moving...he... "oh my god what happened?!" Tim said as he rushed inside the room.

"He...he took the bottle Tim, he..." Dick said between sobs.

Tim opened his eyes as plates...no that, that wasn't possible right?! He ran away as fast as he could, looking for Bruce.

At that moment he found Jason, who was just arriving to the manor, probably because he had forgot something and knew that Bruce wasn't probably there.

"Hey Replacement, you look like shi-"

"Not now Jason!! It's...it's Damian he..."

Tim didn't had to say no more, Jason dropped his motorcycle helmet and followed him to Damian's room.

"What happened?" Jason as he ran to the body, Dick was still crying, but he seemed to be coming back from the shock.