They do

Fun fact about this, I wrote the ending before, I kinda wrote everything in disorder, starting with the end, then the beginning and then a mix of the middle with extra paragraphs between other I had already wrote.

It all started with a fight.

A lot of things started with a fight in this family actually, was that normal?

That wasn't the point, it started with a fight, it wasn't even a big fight, it was about some crazy people trying to capture Damian specifically, and they had almost succeeded that night.

But then he had yelled at his father, and his father had yelled back. It was a non-healthy way from both of them to show how preoccupied they were. But like emotionally constipated father, like emotionally constipated son.

And it started going downhill, and Bruce benched him from being Robin.

Damian had refused to talk to his father. And his father hadn't seemed to care much either.

And after a couple of days he couldn't take it anymore, he sneaked out, it was a rare ovation where Alfred was out, and wasn't supposed to come back until the next day. No one was going to check on him during the hours Drake and his father were on patrol, he could go out and get back before they noticed.

It wasn't supposed to be to dangerous, just some patrol, maybe stopping a robbing our two, saving some people from getting stabbed, maybe helping that old lady and her cat again.

It wasn't such a big deal.

Damian grabbed a Robin suit he had hidden on a small compartment of his wall, and deactivated the alarm system just the right amount of time so he could get out without triggering an alarm to the computer.

As he swing by the city he couldn't help but admire how beautiful Gotham looked.

"Help!" He heard a young man yell, apparently he was being attacked by a man with a gun.

"Don't worry I'm here to-" Robin started saying. "Wait...I have seen you before."

Both men looked at him, Damian recognized them from last week, they were some of the guys who had tried to get kidnap him.

They grinned.

Oh oh. Grinning is never a good signal.

Damian did a backflip as he dodged one of the bullets from the guy's gun.

It landed in the wall a couple of centimeters away from his face. It was a dart, like those ones hunters use to put animals to sleep, it wasn't a bullet.

It was getting more and more difficult to dodge the darts, he was getting tired, and they were pretty good, Robin wasn't able to knock them out as easy with other people.

He tried to get away by using his hook to get to a rooftop.

Bad idea, those guys weren't alone, and they were prepared. As soon as Damian lifted to the air, an electric net felt on top of him.

Did they really had just used a net and darts with him? Was this some mad hunt for Robin he wasn't aware of?

The last thing he was able to see were the guys approaching to him.

Then it all got dark.

He woke up in an abandoned building, not a warehouse, a building. At least it was something different this time, this guys would get an A+ for creativity, net, darts, and an abandoned building.

There was a single window in the place, too small for him to get out through it, but at least he knew it was still night. He hoped he hadn't  been out for too long.