Tim part 1

TW INJURIES AND CANON LEVEL VIOLENCE ALSO CANNON DEATH AND KINDA DEATH

THIS IS HELLA LONG TOO GRAB SOME POPCORN GUYS I DECIDED TO DIVIDE IT INTO TWO

This is kinda Tim centric at first? It is supposed to happen a few months after Damian becomes Robin, at first Dick is still Batman, and Tim is mad at him. But the story is more about Tim and Damian and me fixing their relationship so they can be the brothers they are. Took a lot to write tbh. Like, months.

I just kinda rewrote Damian's first months as Robin. Maybe even like the first year, this got longer than expected.

I don't really write Tim a lot, he's not my favorite Robin, so he might be OOC. Ugh I hate that, I need to read more comics with him in them XD

This is not too linked to cannon but it is though. I also moved some events' timeline, it's kind of messy. Some scenes are literally from the comics with a few changes or things added or moved times.

This was the closest Tim had ever been to Gotham for months. He had been at the League working on a way to prove that Bruce was not dead by bringing him back. Maybe that way Dick would actually believe him. Maybe he could finally get Robin back. You know, the title he won after years of proving himself to the family and Gotham and Bruce.

He was back to America, just a couple hours away from Gotham, he had stayed the night on a motel. He had found a lead that leaded him to Wayne Manor, he just hoped he didn't found Dick...or the brat.

Last time he checked they were living on that penthouse, so it shouldn't be a problem.

But right now he didn't wanted to see them, so he would try to do it as fast as possible. And he would try to keep as low as possible, he didn't want Dick's attention...or Jason's, if he was in Gotham at the moment.

He used the fake alias of Alan Jones, after the night passed he got to his pickup at the afternoon and drove the next two hours to Gotham, three to Bristol, to Wayne Manor.

As he arrived he could feel an overwhelming feeling on his chest, it had actually hurt more than he expected to see the manor again. He had left months ago, and there were still so many things in there ha hadn't picked, he even had left his old camera and photos in his room-or well, his old room.

The room he hoped he could get back once he brought Bruce back, and once he was Robin again.

And once the brat was back again with his mother.

God, he hoped he would be able to bring Bruce back soon.

He decided it was too suspicious if he stayed long outside the manor, someone might see him.

Getting into the manor was easy, just like stealing candy from a child, not that he would ever do that...maybe Damian would, Jason too. Hell, they would definitely do that.

The manor's security wasn't hard to hack, after all he had done it multiple times before. He even helped Bruce to upgrade it.

Tim went upstairs without thinking about it, he walked towards his room in muscle memory, he only realized that when his hand was already in the doorknob.

He shook his head, but just entering a couple minutes wouldn't hurt, right? No, he needed to find it, he knew it had to be somewhere...he knew-His mental dilemma was interrupted by a sound coming from downstairs, it wasn't very loud, but he could hear it perfectly with the silence at the manor.

He ran to the stairs, the sound was coming from the Batcave, he knew that sound, but he just wanted to make sure it was what he thought.

A distress signal. Not anyone's distress signal.