Tim part 2

TW INJURIES AND CANON LEVEL VIOLENCE ALSO CANNON DEATH AND KINDA DEATH

"I'm so done" Dick had said one day. Tim and Damian had looked at him confused. He was doing some Wayne Enterprises documents. "It's just too much. Those old men at the enterprise don't think I can lead WE, and at this point I'm so done with this and them."

Tim and Damian looked at each other and then Tim looked at him. "You know? I can uh take over you? I'm old enough, I already graduated from high school and you have enough with being Batman in one city and Nightwing in the other. Maybe you could even get back to being a policeman here in Gotham."

It had taken long to convince Dick, even Damian had helped him. Dick wasn't sure, it was putting too much on his brother's shoulders.

At the end they had convinced him, of course Dick still worked in some stuff, but it wasn't the same, and Tim would mainly take over. Dick was looking forward to talk to Gordon and applicate for the police force.

Damian didn't really cared, Grayson would be less stressed, that was good, but he also knew that Drake was more than capable, not that he would ever tell him that.

It all went smoothly for some weeks, no major injuries or near death situations, and Tim had adapted easily to being a CEO, Dick was in the process to enter the police force at Gotham, as he couldn't go back to Bludhäven. Even when Nightwing had always been seen in the city.

And Damian? Damian was actually adapting to live in the manor. He had lost contact with his mother. And they were now close to find Bruce wherever...or actually whenever he was.

Damian didn't knew how to feel, he had always wanted to meet the guy. But when he had finally meet his father they had crashed so many times between each other. His father didn't trust him, and obviously wouldn't like the idea of him being Robin.

That also meant that Richard wouldn't be Batman for longer...and he wouldn't be his Robin.

Tim had seen him act weird and stressed, he had avoided everyone, even Dick. Specially Dick.

He had found the boy once almost shaking in the sofa. But he had ignored it and taken notes for himself about it.

But he was done after another week.

"What's this?" Damian asked when Drake threw a jacket at him.

"It's cold outside."

"Tt. So? The manor is just fine."

"Your going to come with me to WE, I have a boarding meeting and some stuff."

Damian did protest, but he put his jacket on and followed Tim to the car. He had been wanting to meet the enterprise for some time now, not that he would admit it. He had been there as Robin, but never as Damian Wayne.

"I'll drive."

"As hell if you do."

"Tt."

The drive was quick. Tim put on some radio station and tried to get Damian to sing with him. Damian refused and insulted his songs. Tim sang them anyways.

When they arrived Damian had to say that the tower was probably the tallest one in the city, he already knew that. It had the best view of the city too, it showed all the power his father had.