Laberynth

Warning: Character Death, uhmmm I don't know but there's blood?? I don't think it's that graphical but wellll

God he hated it.

He had been running the last few hours, he was exhausted, he had woke up on some sort of labyrinth on the outsides of Gotham.

It wouldn't had been so difficult if Damian had slept on the last three days. But he didn't.

Also the Joker was kinda chasing him.

You ask yourself, well, how the hell did he ended up like that?

Easy. He and his father fought, again, like for the third time this week.

And it was just Monday night...or probably a very early Tuesday, Damian didn't knew, he had been trapped in that place for hours.

But again, he wouldn't be on that situation if he hadn't had fought Drake in the middle of patrol.

He had been so tired, and then Drake just spat out some comments about his mother.

Damian shouldn't had reacted like that, he knew it, but Drake shouldn't had said that either.

And things escalated quickly. Drake ended up with a broken nose and a concussion.

Damian was sure he had an sprained wrist and ankle.

Then his father got mad because of that.

And they both said some things they didn't really meant. But what has been said can not be undone.

He yelled at his father and threw his Robin R away as he stormed out of the bat cave on his motorcycle.

It was a cold night in January and it was raining, but he didn't cared much.

He turned off his com and every single thing that his father or any member of the bat clan could use to track him.

Hours passed after that, and Damian had got into some fights against some normal bank robbers (they were pretty bad).

But then he noticed something off. He could feel a presence looking at him, following him.

Little did he knew that there had being an Arkham breakout that night.

"Little birdie is all alone now?"

Damian turned to look at the voice.

"Joker" he spit the name.

"Well, what are you doing without Batsy? I hoped to have some fun with him tonight!"

Robin didn't answer.

"Oh I see...then I guess I'll just have to play with you instead!"

Joker ran to Robin. Robin knew he wouldn't be able to fight him alone, so he dodged most of the attacks, when Joker took out his gun he took his grapple gun and tried to get as far as possible from him.

Of course he was so lucky that when he was in the middle of the air his sprained wrist gutted so bad he looser balance for a few seconds, but those seconds where enough for the joker to fire.

And Joker being the Joker didn't even aimed at any vital part, just at his shoulder, so of course he would fall and he could have some fun with Robin.

Damian landed on his sprained ankle in a very unnatural way. He heard a crack. It was probably broken.

He tried to stand up, but it hurt so bad...it was definitely broken. It took him a few seconds but he forced himself to walk so he could get away of the Joker.