Death memories

Damian was like, nope bitch. Like he didn't give a dam or even changed his face lmao.

I was about to publish this one shot when the internet of the entire neighborhood decided to go off because of  some vandalism...so yeah.
Also this one is a bit larger than normally, but not too much. And yes I should be doing my final project right now.

The scene of Jason and Damian was inspired by a mini comic I saw on Instagram, but I don't remember who made that fanart.

It had all been a Monday morning. Pennyworth didn't woke up him to go to that he'll called school.

Last night his father and him had been patrolling, there hadn't been nothing much, at least to a place like Gotham, so they had ended it early so Damian could sleep some more before school.

Which was weird because when he woke up classes had already started, he should be in Spanish class by now, and his father hadn't said anything about missing school, his father was actually always reminding him the importance of school when Damian tried to convince his father he didn't need to go.

So yeah, it was disturbing to say at least that they had let him sleep instead of taking him to school.

Damian feared the worst when he realized he didn't heard anyone in the manor.

He jumped out of bed, noticing his pets were not at his side.

Maybe Pennyworth took them out and the rest are asleep? He thought.

Damian still went out of his room to check on his family. Not that he would admit that they were.

"Pennyworth? Drake? Father?" He called as he walked to the stairs.

He didn't found Alfred at the kitchen, and all of his father's cars were parked, which me at that Drake and his father weren't at WE.

After searching for them for a couple of minutes more he heard Pennyworth coming up from the cave.

"Master Damian, I see you're awake, I was just about to go and check on you."

"Tt, Pennyworth why didn't you wake me up for school?"

The butler was about to answer when Drake entered the room.

"Alf, we shouldn't let Damian see the vide-" He looked up from his phone "Oh..."

"Oh what Drake? What am I not supposed to see?"

Drake tried to deny what he said, he was clearly covering the cave entrance, he was hiding something.

"Drake is father in there? What is he doing?"

"Uh nothing he was just working on a case you know? Doing stuff"

Damian didn't believed him a bit.

The boy ran towards the cave entrance, jumping Alfred, he managed to dodge Tim as the older boy was clearly slow because of sleep deprivation.

His father didn't noticed when he arrived.

"Father? Wha-What are you doing?" Damian asked as he saw the files about his mother and grandfather, his father was writing something in them.

"Damian! I didn't knew you were awake..."

Damian ignored the comment as he approached the computer.

Thalia Al Ghul
Status: Deceased
Caused of dead: Sword injury.

Ras Al Ghul
Status: Deceased
Cause of death: Sword injury.