School part 2

TW SCHOOL SHOOTING AND VIOLENCE, THERE IS ALSO LANGUAGE

This started as a part 2 with 2k words but then I was like, maybe it's too short, maybe longer? And then again, so now it's getting bigger than I thought again lol.

New note: I'm sorry I said I would post this a couple of days or a week after part one, but I haven't been feeling like myself lately, I just finished my exams so I'm on summer break, and then I thought, well I now have more time to write. But it's just hard sometimes. My cousin also came to visit so I haven't been able to write.

They were at the library. Mark and Leonard had almost opened fire the moment they had seen another student at the end of the hall. Thankfully the student had ran away before they got a chance.

"Go after him!" Mark yelled at Leonard as Mark dragged Damian with him too. Leonard obeyed Mark without

If it wasn't for the fact that his head hurt so bad after the hit Leonard had given to him some minutes ago he would have probably attacked Leonard and tried to escape.

Which, was probably stupid, as the guy had a gun, and Damian didn't knew if also had a way to detonate the bomb as Mark did.

There would also be very very hard to explain how an unarmed 13 year old kid was able to defeat an 18 year old who was armed.

So Damian let Leonard drag him into the library, following the kid they had seen in the hallway.

But the fact that Damian did let Leonard drag him didn't meant he didn't slow him down.

"Stop moving you brat!" Damian was trying to put a little, but enough to slower Leonard, resistance and trying to make him fall with him.

Leonard did not liked that. He tossed Damian to the ground and shoot him on his right foot.

Damian screamed in pain "Agh! My foot-"

"Now keep moving you kid!" Leonard kept dragging him to the library, Damian's foot hurt like hell, he could not put any weight on it, he was sure the bullet had gotten out of his foot, and blood was getting out of the wound really fast, he was leaving a blood trail behind him.

***

They had Damian, was the only thing Tim thought about the moment he looked at the shooters. When they entered the library, blonde guy had shoot around, but there had not been many people at the library, Tim was sure almost everyone who had been there had gotten out.

Damian was injured, was the second thing he thought. He could tell by the way the kid had a bruise on his head and was not walking correctly, he looked pale, he didn't had a clear sight of his brother, but he was sure that the gunshot from seconds before had been related to it.

Dark haired guy left Damian with blonde guy and started walking around the library, shooting a bit here and there. Tim did his best to not let a sound get out of his mouth.

"I think we are clear" He finally said.he

"Good. We need to look for a way to get out of here unharmed with this boy. I say he go to the roof, and negotiate terms with the police. He's a Wayne boy, I'm sure he is too precious to risk."

Tim could practically hear his brother click his tongue, as  hissed at them.

"What if they have snipers? They could shoot me in the roof."

"Like I said, he is too precious. I will be inside, pointing at the kid if something goes wrong."

"I still don't like this plan-they could shoot me-"