Sick

Hey I'm writing this during my math class lol

Damian did not have a good night.

His father and him had been chasing Ivy all over Gotham the entire night until the sun came out, it was useless, it had been a raining night and when they where really close to catch her, Damian's line had broke and he felt, his father had catch him, so he didn't got harmed.

When they arrived at the manor it was 7am already, it was a Saturday, so Damian didn't had to worry to go to school, he went directly to his room, he had a little headache and his legs hurt.

He was so tired after going upstairs he barely had any energy to change into his pajamas. When he got into his bed he felt quickly asleep, not even bothering to cover himself.

It wasn't until 12pm that he woke up, and not because he woke up by himself, Alfred had to go and knock his his door to tell him lunch was ready so he could wake up. That was...strange, he usually got up early, even if he arrived that late to the manor, he always got up easily, he was a light sleeper.

Getting out of his bed was so difficult, it was just as if his bed was calling his name, don't wanting him to leave, but he knew he had to, even if suddenly he felt as if he had a gigantic rock in top of him.

He didn't bothered to get changed or even brush his hair, he was too tired for that, and he was feeling sort of dizzy...nauseous.

He then arrived at the dinning room, everyone was already on their place, waiting for their food. This is was one of the few weekends Dick decided to take a break and come to the manor...and Jason here? Well he had been there since Tim had found him a couple of days ago after he had been stabbed, and Alfred had not let him go yet.

And Jason didn't wanted to leave even if he wouldn't admit so.

"Hey little D! Haven't seen y—Woah! You look awful!" Dick exclaimed.

Damian grunted, "Thank you for telling me the obvious Grayson" he growled and then took his place at the table.

Everyone started talking about

When everyone was almost done, Damian had barely touched his plate.

"Are you ok Master Damian? You haven't eat anything of your plate"

"I ate the vegetables..."He mumbled "Also I'm not hungry Pennyworth, so if you excuse me, I'll go back to my room" He was feeling really bad and wanted to throw up everything he just ate, even if it wasn't much.

The rest of the family stood there, asking themselves if they should go and look what was wrong with the Demon,

"Should we...go look at him?" Tim asked

"I don't know, the little Demon probably won't tell us what's wrong"

"Well I'm going to see what going on wi-" Dick was interrumpes by an alarm at Bruce's phone, apparently there was a robbery at Gotham's Bank, and they had hostages.

Damian groaned, this was one of the few days they would have to go out as vigilantes, and it had to be on the very rare day he was not feeling good.

Because the odds hated him that much.

So there he was with his father after taking down the 'bad guys' and freeing the hostages.

Damian didn't knew if it was him getting sick or those guys had actually been pretty hard for him to take down.

"Robin, are you ok?" He heard Batman asking him when they got into an alley to leave.

Damian hadn't noticed but he have been panting since he was fighting the guys, and he was looking way paler.

He had been taught to fight and ignore his sickness, his mother would be disappointed at him making it that noticeable. He was getting weak.

But at the moment he didn't cared about that at all, the nauseous feeling came back, and he had the sudden urge to throw up.

And so he did.

"Robin are you sick?" His father asked him as he touched his forehead. "You are burning...why didn't you said so?"

"I...it was not a problem"

"We have talked about this, it doesn't make you weaker to admit you are not feeling good, I could have handled this by my own or with one of your brothers if you weren't feeling like going"

Damian was about to protest, but he couldn't, his head hurt so bad, that when he felt Batman carrying him he wasn't able to protest either, he just let him carry him back to the batmobile.

As they arrived to the batcave Alfred was already waiting for them with a first aid kit, but quickly took Damian to the med bay to take his temperature.

"104°F, my god you're burning" Alfred said and gave him pills that Damian didn't wanted to take at first, but Alfred told him he wouldn't be able to go to patrol tomorrow if he didn't get better.

(40°C for anyone that isn't from the US (like me) and that doesn't understand °F(like me))

Damian was now at the TV room, he wasn't actually watching anything, he was just covered in a sheet, he felt really horrible, he couldn't talk correctly because of his nose being all red and covered.

"Mind if I join in?" Bruce said as entering to the room.

Damian made a noise that could either way be "yes" or "try and I'll kill you".

Bruce went for the first option and sat at his side.

They both stayed in there, silently watching some animal documentals that Bruce knew Damian liked to watch, he could see it all written in his face when he saw the animals.

He would probably donate next time to an animal shelter.

At some point Damian felt asleep with his head on his father's shoulder.

Bruce didn't minded at all, after all he had some more hours before going to patrol.