一| 1

❝𝙄𝙣𝙛𝙞𝙡𝙩𝙧𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣❞

❝𝙄𝙣𝙛𝙞𝙡𝙩𝙧𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣❞

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐮𝐧 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐧𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐦𝐞𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐧𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭. The H/c girl was laying there unconscious, with lines imprinted around each eye. There was steam everywhere and the remains of a pure titan could be seen.

Y/n's eyes flickered open, she was dazed and confused about the recent events. She couldn't remember what had happened for the life of her.

There was a note and the knife that greeted her as she slowly got up.

The note read...

To my dearest Y/n,

By now you must've learn the truth about my abilities.

My titan is the stealth titan, it's a quick and quiet titan that can harden parts of its body. It can also transform without the bolt of lightning after your first time shifting.
Keep your promise and don't let our deaths be in vain.

Love from your parents,
Lyle Friedrich and
Serilda Ackerman.

This made her sad, realising that they were both gone. It was her just against the world now but she made a promise and she was going to keep that promise.

After reading this, some of her memories came back. She remembered that they got caught and sent to Paradis for treason, then her father became a pure titan and her mother was a shifter and now she ate her...

Her trail of thought was cut off by a fleet ships. Marley's ships. A wave of worry hit her like a ton of bricks as she saw them draw closer.

She grabbed the note and the knife to slice her flesh, with that a bolt of lightning fell from the heavens. A 10 meter titan with shoulder length h/c hair appear with a noticeable dark patch on its shoulder, where Y/n had a birthmark.