七| 7

❝𝙎𝙩𝙧𝙖𝙣𝙜𝙚❞

❝𝙎𝙩𝙧𝙖𝙣𝙜𝙚❞

𝐀𝐬 𝐘/𝐧 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐌𝐢𝐤𝐚𝐬𝐚, 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐧𝐨 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐜𝐥𝐢𝐦𝐛𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐲𝐞𝐭 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐚𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐛𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐫𝐮𝐧𝐠. Both her and Mikasa found it bewildering and started to look around Trost for some form of explanation.

The girls were left shocked, as they found the answer to their question.

Trost Hq was swarming with titans.

»«

They stood there in shock yet again, as their worried increased for their friends. Deep down, they both knew that many of them had died.

They started to make their way over towards Hq but Y/n saw a 12 meter-titan walking towards a house. It had peaked her interest so she made her way towards it, parting her way with Mikasa.

Y/n utilised her gas and propelled herself forward but sped up when she saw the titan reach in for something or even someone

With sufficient speed, Y/n was able to quickly slice the nape of the titan with little to no trouble. After the titan's corpse fell to the ground, Y/n entered the building to find nothing but a small child in the corner.

"Hey, what are you doing here?" Y/n asked them in the softest tone she could achieve at the moment.

"I'm waiting for mama to get back from shopping but there were loud sounds and the big people got in so I hid." The child explained, Y/n couldn't help but feel sorry for them.

"It's going to be okay, just come with me and I'll take you somewhere safe." She said trying to comfort the child, who only looked around 7.

Seeing the child reminded her so much of the younger children at the orphanage which tugged at her heart greatly as she felt an even greater desire to rescue this child.