十| 10

❝𝙊𝙛𝙛𝙚𝙧 𝙔𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙃𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙩❞

❝𝙊𝙛𝙛𝙚𝙧 𝙔𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙃𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙩❞

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐟𝐞𝐰 𝐝𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐡𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐜 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐫𝐮𝐢𝐭𝐬, 𝐞𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐚𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐡 𝐨𝐟 𝐒𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐇𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞 𝐙𝐨𝐞'𝐬 𝐭𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐬, '𝐒𝐚𝐰𝐧𝐞𝐲' 𝐚𝐧𝐝 '𝐁𝐞𝐚𝐧'.

Because of this, the trainees' gear were under inspection, however many people were confused on how killing titans was considered a crime. To everyones surprise, everyone's gear was fine and they all had a solid alibi.

Yesterday, the corpses from the Battle of Trost were burnt. Tears were shed and decisions were made, as many soldiers had a hard time letting go of their loved ones.

Because of their comrades death many peoples choice of regiment changed, as someone people wanted to stay within the safety of the Walls, whereas others wanted to go out and get revenge on the titans.

This effected Jean the most, as he declared that he was going to join the Survey Corps. This was a big change as he spent his three years of Training boasting how he was going to join the Military Police.

Contrastingly, Maila was the opposite which disappointed her friends but they still understood. The views of Trost scared her to her core and she couldn't willingly experience it again.

»«

It was night and the area was illuminated by torches. Commander Erwin, was up on stage beginning his speech, to try persuade people to join the Survey Corps.

Only a few were adamant to join the Survey Corps, the rest were curious on what they were offering.

"I'm Erwin Smith, the Commander of the Survey Corps."

"Today you'll decide where you'll enlist and I'm here to recruit soldier for the Survey Corps." He began.

"After the recent titan attack, you now first hand the horrors of which they are capable of. However, the aftermath of the battle gave humanity a new chance of victory. I refer to Eren Jaeger, who has risked his life to our cause, proving his loyalty."