十九| 19

❝𝘽𝙡𝙤𝙤𝙙𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙚❞

❝𝘽𝙡𝙤𝙤𝙙𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙚❞

𝐖𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐘/𝐧 𝐰𝐨𝐤𝐞 𝐮𝐩 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐠𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐲 𝐚 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠, 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐝 𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐝 𝐧𝐨𝐫 𝐬𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐛𝐞𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞. She jolted at the foreign feeling of white soil, Y/n couldn't help but question if she was dreaming, drunk or dead.

The memories of the recent events flashed through her mind, as she ran her hand through her hair out of apprehension.

When she finally looked up she saw a night sky, with bright stars dotted all around. Her gaze finally landed on a tree. Its cerulean colour reflected onto her own e/c eyes. Its branches latched off one-another allowing them all to be linked.

Now it had all made sense, Y/n was in the paths. She had little to no knowledge about the almighty paths, to her it was a simple myth, the plain of our ancestors and the pathway that binds all Eldians together.

"How the hell did I end up here?" She said aloud, thinking no one would hear her. Without warning, Y/n rose to her feet and just started laughing.

Throughout her time on Paradis, she was always scared at the possibility she would die and meet her parents in the afterlife but now her grip on her own sanity was fading.

"I've died haven't ?I" Y/n shouted rhetorically, still laughing maniacally.

"Not many people laugh when first entering the paths and you aren't dead." A deep voice spoke out, causing her laughter to die down.

"Well, it isn't everyday you wake up in the paths." She replied and turned to look at the source of the voice.

There stood a man around the same height as her, 5'7, with lifeless grey eyes and midnight locks that fell to his shoulders.

On his rather skinny arm, there was the same birthmark Y/n but it was more defined.

"Ah, a descendant of mine. I am Lotario Ackerman the first of our kind." He announced.