十三| 13

❝𝘾𝙡𝙖𝙨𝙝❞

❝𝘾𝙡𝙖𝙨𝙝❞

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐧𝐞𝐰𝐥𝐲 𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐬𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐦𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐧 𝐬𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐝𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐦, 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐫 𝐬𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐬 𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐱𝐢𝐨𝐮𝐬 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐲𝐞𝐝 𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐥-𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐝.

However, Eren wanted to avenge his fallen comrades by transforming into titan but his teammates were quick to shut his idea down.

Eld suggested that himself, Petra and Olou attack the titan and buy time for Eren to escape to HQ but Eren immediately opposed the idea. Nevertheless, the special-operations squad managed to persuade him to go ahead.

'I believe my squad will be victorious!'

The squad smirked, as they watched Eren go ahead and prepared for their next battle.

Eld created a layer of smoke, which allowed Olou and Petra to slice its eyes. This caused the titan to stumble back, with her hand on her nape.

'To hell with capturing it!'

'We'll kill it here!'

'Down with this damn titan!'

The blonde pointed towards his arm, indicating for them to start cutting off the titan's arm so they could get to her nape.

'We'll slice all of the shoulder muscles so you won't be able to hold up your arms!'

As the number of slashes began to increase, the female titan became more worried because she had a promise to fulfil and she wasn't going to break it anytime soon.

It didn't take long for the her arms to be completely sliced. The squad watched in triumph as they saw her arms drop towards its waist.

"Now the neck!" Eld commanded, drawing a new set of blades to prepare for the kill.