五| 5

❝𝙂𝙧𝙖𝙙𝙪𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣❞𝟖𝟓𝟎

❝𝙂𝙧𝙖𝙙𝙪𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣❞
𝟖𝟓𝟎

𝐒𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐢𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐢𝐫 𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠, 𝐢𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐟𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐚 𝐬𝐞𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬. It covered everything they had learnt from the practical to the theoretical side.

It was very important, as these points would count towards their final grade and since most were planning to join the Military Police, they had to make the top 10.

However there were other illegitimate ways of getting into the MPs due to the corrupt nature of the regiment you could get in with the right amount of money, connections or services.

»«

First they had the blessed opportunity of having to run in the freezing cold rain while Shadis was shouting at them.

Y/n was casually running in the middle next to Reiner and they were chatting away.

"Stop staring at Christa, it's creepy." Y/n said.

"I'm not staring, I'm observing." Though, she just blew a raspberry and replied, "Observing my ass."

"Maybe I will." He replied while winking at the girl.

"You are nothing but a creep Reiner Braun, might have to file a restraining order." She stated with a small chuckle.

"You should be charmed Y/n, so many girls probably dream of having me stare at their ass."

"Yeah all zero of them and the only person you've charmed is probably Berthold." Y/n said in a mocking tone.

"Unfortunately, Berthold has been charmed by someone else." Reiner said while wiping a few pretend tears.

"Annie?"

"How did you know?"

"It's painfully obvious, so I tried to set them up but Annie was like a statue and Berthold was too nervous to say anything." Y/n replied as he hummed in reply.