十八| 18

❝𝙊𝙪𝙩𝙣𝙪𝙢𝙗𝙚𝙧𝙚𝙙 ❞

❝𝙊𝙪𝙩𝙣𝙪𝙢𝙗𝙚𝙧𝙚𝙙 ❞

𝐀𝐬 𝐘/𝐧'𝐬 𝐭𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐧 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐦 𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐞𝐝, 𝐚 𝐥𝐨𝐰 𝐫𝐨𝐚𝐫 𝐞𝐦𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐡𝐞𝐫. When Y/n reached the ground, she simply did not have enough time to process the situation in front of her.

However she felt lighter knowing her secret was revealed a few more people.

Unfortunately, she didn't have time to dwell on her emotions and the fact it was her first time fighting regular titans intimidated her but nonetheless she soldiered on.

She weaved through the hordes of titans that swarmed her, attacking their nape with different crystallised body parts.   

Without warning a titan managed to knock her into the tower, causing debris to fall from the tower. However, she quickly recovered and killed the titan.

'Shit I forgot about the tower, I hope they're okay...'  Once again her thoughts were interupted the pain of something pulling her hair.

Y/n quickly sent a hardened fist towards whatever was behind her, which freed her.

The sheer number of titans, was going to be Y/n's downfall and she knew it. But she was going to delay the inevitable for as long as she could.

Without knowing, Y/n had move closer to Ymir's location but it didn't help her. Even though she killed quite a few titans, it simply wasn't enough.

Multiple smaller titan attacked her legs, causing her to fall to the ground. Panic coursed through her veins, as she simply didn't know what do to in this situation. As she was holding off the titans, she heard the shouts of her blonde friend.

"Don't you dare die, you two! You can't die like this!" Christa started to scream, as she stood towards the edge.

"Is this your idea of being good? Don't be stupid, dying here won't get you into heaven! If you're trying to die protecting this tower then tear it to pieces!" She finished off, giving a boost to the two titans fighting for them.