三| 3

❝𝘿𝙪𝙩𝙮❞𝟖𝟒𝟕

❝𝘿𝙪𝙩𝙮❞
𝟖𝟒𝟕

𝐓𝐨 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐛𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐠𝐫𝐨𝐰𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐟𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐞, 𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐤 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐜𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐝𝐨 𝐬𝐨. 𝐈𝐧𝐜𝐥𝐮𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐝𝐫𝐞𝐧.

It had only been almost 2 years since that day and the mental wounds she received were now healing.

As well as her agricultural duties, Y/n managed to snag an extra job as a newspaper salesman for a man called Mr Jones.

Mr Jones was a 54 year old man who was just trying to get by in life. He owned a newspaper company but after the fall of Wall Maria business was falling. That's why he employed Y/n.

For Y/n, the newspapers were useful way of learning any true information about the Founding titan and mainly the royal family. She knew that the Founding was located in the royal family, as only those with royal blood could use its powers.

Thankfully, Mr Jones had kept a small collection of his older news papers, some going back as far as 30 years, when he started his business. This provided a fountain of knowledge for Y/n and to find any trends about the family.

Y/n knew that she couldn't just walk into the Royal Capital because of the security and the fact that she would probably be killed. The Eldians of Paradis' memories were wiped for a reason and if she rolled up spouting the truth, her mission would be cut short.

The only way she could find information efficiently was through the Military Police, who served directly under the king. However, it was take too long for her to reach the suitable ranks and produce and heir to her titan. So it was a last resort.

Y/n had done favours for the journalists for information but what they gave was limited, suggesting that there was something going on behind the scenes.

However, she did notice something strange. It was an article from 834 where the queen at the time died at the age of 34, which was strange as she was on the throne for 16 years. This means that she didn't possess a titan, which is incredibly strange.