十五| 15

❝𝙍𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙖𝙡𝙨❞

❝𝙍𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙖𝙡𝙨❞

𝐈𝐧 𝐚 𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐨𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐡𝐢𝐝𝐝𝐞𝐧 𝐚𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐠𝐬𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐖𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐑𝐨𝐬𝐞, 𝐋𝐞𝐯𝐢 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐄𝐫𝐞𝐧 𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐜𝐞𝐫𝐭𝐚𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐒𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐯𝐞.

Their conversation predominantly included him listening to Levi's 'talkative' side.

"I'm sorry, it's only because I made the wrong decision that were in this situation." But, Levi quickly dismissed his apology.

Before the pair's interesting conversation could continue, the opening of the door diverted their attention.

"Apologies for the delay" Commander Erwin said, while Eren looked in shock that his friends were present.

"We've found a suspect who's believed to be the Female Titan and discovered another titan." He continued, shocking him even more.

The dimly lit candles illuminated the room, which was decorated with a map of Stohess.

"This is our last chance, if we miss it then the capital will take custody of Eren and we won't be able to investigate those who put to destroy the walls." Erwin stated, before continuing.

"The plan is as follows, Eren will act as bait and lure the suspect into this underground passage." Erwin explained, while pointing at the map.

"By taking them underground, their movements should be restricted but if they transform you're the only one we can count on, Eren." The Commander concluded.

"So the target is definitely in Stohess District?" Eren asked, to which Erwin confirmed.

"Yes, out target is a member of the Military Police. Armin was the one who figured it out." Erwin replies, as he looked at his friend in speechless.

"According to him, they killed the titans we captured and could be apart of the 104th Training Corps."

"W-wait a second... The 104th?" Eren questioned, struggling to digest the fact that a comrade he trained with for years, was trying to destroy humanity.