八| 8

❝𝙋𝙡𝙖𝙣❞

❝𝙋𝙡𝙖𝙣❞

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐬𝐨𝐥𝐝𝐢𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐬𝐚𝐟𝐞𝐥𝐲 𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐓𝐫𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐮𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐢𝐫 𝐞𝐱𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐬.

This included Y/n.

The previous events were still registering in her mind due to the fact it was so strange, much like something out of a play or a book.

So much changed in so little time that it was really affecting Y/n.

'Eren had died but it felt like I died with him, what on earth...' She tried to rack her brain for any logical explanation but she was left at a loss. Y/n still didn't feel 100%, it was like the compassion she wore with pride was reduced to crumbs.

Her mind quickly wandered to Eren's titan, a thought she never would have imagined herself saying.

'It can't be the colossal or the beast titan because it would've been bigger.' Her trail of thought started, as she listed all the titans. 'It can't the female titan for obvious reasons and it can't be the war hammer either. It wouldn't be the cart or jaw since it's too big and not the armoured since, well it would have a hardened exterior.'

Unfortunately the titans left, the attack titan and the founding titan, was the ones she knew the least about. Especially the attack titan, since her father had little knowledge on the titan.

By process of elimination it had to be the attack titan since if her was the founding titan then her could've sent the titans away and he was of royal blood.

As if on command, Y/n saw the familiar bolt of lighting falls from the sky. Without thinking she made her way over to the source and discovered Eren's decaying titan form. The Garrison members were left speechless and their eyes were wide open.

She could see the trio talk amongst themselves, until Armin surprisingly stepped forward. Y/n was mere acquaintances with the said boy but she knew him well enough to know of his timid nature.