二十一| 21

❝𝙋𝙚𝙧𝙨𝙥𝙚𝙘𝙩𝙞𝙫𝙚𝙨❞

❝𝙋𝙚𝙧𝙨𝙥𝙚𝙘𝙩𝙞𝙫𝙚𝙨❞

𝐘/𝐧'𝐬 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐟𝐞𝐥𝐭 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐲 𝐚𝐬 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐚𝐰𝐨𝐤𝐞 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐥𝐮𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫, 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐞𝐝 𝐚𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐠𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐲 𝐚 𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐚 𝐨𝐟 𝐥𝐚𝐫𝐠𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐬. To her right, she saw an unconscious Eren and Ymir, who quickly spoke up.

"Took you long enough to wake up." Y/n just hummed in response and looked up towards Reiner and Bertrollol.

"Planning on taking us to Marley?" she questioned.

"I'll explain when Eren wakes up." Reiner exlained, to which she hummed again.

Moments later, Eren woke up.

He looked dazed and confused but his confusion only grew when he noticed his missing arms. "M-My arms!" He exclaimed, then Ymir called out his name.

"Look, we're both the same." Ymir started, refferring to her missing leg and arm and Y/n's missing legs.

"Seems like we're all having a rubbish day."

While Reiner was explaining where his arms went, Y/n couldn't help but think about her possible reunion with the people she left behind but reality sunk in as she realised she would probably be fed to a warrior candidate.

"Calm down Eren, we are far from Wall Maria." Ymir started, as she watched Eren try to bite his nubs.

"We're surrounded by titans, you wouldn't get far." Y/n interjected, then Ymir further explained about they titans in the area.

"Hey Reiner, I thought you said you'd explain what you'd you do with us when Eren woke up." Ymir asked but Y/n had already had an idea of what they'll do to them.

"We'll take you back to our home town, but we will have to wait for night since there are too many titans." Reiner explained.

"What about the titans at the castle? They could move at night just fine." Y/n questioned, look at him through her messy hair.