十七| 17

  ❝𝙇𝙚𝙖𝙥❞

❝𝙇𝙚𝙖𝙥❞

𝐀𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐩𝐞𝐨𝐩𝐥𝐞 𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐝𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐢𝐫 𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬, 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐬𝐥𝐞𝐞𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐞𝐱𝐩𝐥𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐫 𝐢𝐝𝐥𝐲 𝐬𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠.

Previously, they all received a talk from their superiors about their but it ended up with Ymir laughing at Connie, for thinking his mother became a titan.

In a small room, Y/n was looking through a crate, looking for any food. She raised an eyebrow at the discovery of a can of mushrooms.

However, the can was in a strange language Y/n hasn't seen for a while.

"I hate mushrooms, bummer." She mumbled to herself, unaware of Bertholdt who was stood by the door frame.

'How could she read it? It's in Marleyan she couldn't possibly know how to read it, right?' He thought to himself before speaking up.

"Have you found any food yet?"

"Only a can of mushrooms but they smell gross." He nodded and she got up and started to walk out the room.

Berthold kneeled before the crate and looked at the label of the can. His theory was correct but by the time he turned around, Y/n was gone.

"Wake up everybody! Get to the top of the tower as fast as you can!"

»«

The group arrived to the top of the towers and were left speechless. Their breath hitched, as the saw the swarm of titans made their way towards them even though it was night.

"The sun set hours ago, why are they still moving?"

"Hey, look at that big thing." Connie said pointing towards the abnormal titan.

The titan had an ape-like appearance. It also was covered in a thick brown fur and was around 17 meters, making it stick out like a sore thumb.

"It look more like a... beast than a titan!" he continued, while a certain quartet looked at the creature in shock.