二十| 20

❝𝙎𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧❞

❝𝙎𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧❞

𝐖𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐘/𝐧 𝐚𝐰𝐨𝐤𝐞 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐥𝐮𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐟𝐞𝐥𝐭 𝐪𝐮𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐠𝐫𝐨𝐠𝐠𝐲, 𝐢𝐭 𝐭𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐚 𝐟𝐞𝐰 𝐬𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐫𝐞𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐟 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐢𝐨𝐮𝐬 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬.

She felt a small weight pressed on her abdomen but when she looked Y/n saw the precious knife. She hugged the knife but quickly placed it deep in her pocket for protection.

Section Commander Hange was the first person to notice that Y/n was awake and quickly rushed over to her.

"How are you feeling?" They asked, while Moblit was making his way towards the pair.

"I've had better days. How is everyone else? Did Ymir make it out alive?" Y/n asked.

"Ymir is injured but I'm sure she'll live but once we have regrouped then we'll take you and Ymir back to Trost for proper medical care and to be questioned." Hange said while Y/n was trying to sit up.

Unfortunately, her fight at Utgard Castle has left her without an arm and half a leg.

"So how long does it take your limbs to grow back?" Hange quickly asked the girl.

"Section Commander!"

"What? It's a medical question!"

"For me, limbs usually take around 1/2 hours but it varies with the seriousness of the wound." Y/n answered, which the Hange even more curious.

As the strange feeling in her stomach continued to intensify, she looked and saw Reiner and Bertholdt talking to Eren alone.

Her eyes widened when Y/n saw Reiner remove the cloth covering his wound and started to regenerate like a titan.

She felt shocked, as she simply never suspected them. Y/n and Reiner were good friends, they both took privilege in teasing and mocking each other. This was best reflected by their nicknames for one another, 'tall' and 'wide'. Bortgold was a simple friend but they did get on really well, especially after Y/n tried to matchmake him and Annie. Even though it failed, he still appreciated the fact that she tried.