Chapt 11: Date Continued?

Intro:

________________________________________________________________________________

Zheng's Pov.

I had run for 15 minutes, with (Y/n) sleeping in my arms. Arms tucked between her body, while her head rests against my left shoulder. I have come to a stop, not because I'm tired because we're far enough from the danger. Although it was still like 9:30 the streets were empty. This place is not as fancy as other places, the lower part of this city of Vale. Not many people have lived here and nothing ever happens here, well except gang warfare.  

Until I came along, this was the base of operations for scouting, spying, and easy robberies on the stores before I was defeated by her stupid father. Yes, he told me I could keep the things I own if I joined. But he's a lying bastard, he took almost everything from me. All I have is the hideout back in the dark forest of Vale. Where my blood sister, my commanders and supervisors, and my few remaining armies live. We do have citizens who lived there most of them captured for ransom if there not willing to work with us, if they won't buy the back I would just have them executed. But my sister was merciful and gave me a job and gave them a job working on tools, siege weapons, and farming rice and animals.  

I hated it at first, but she convinces me that we can't get everything from raiding everything except for income if the near villages paid tribute. She soon convinces me after everyone agreed, so I just let it happen and gave her the responsibility on these random people. 

Anyways, moving on, I have been to this place many times. Keeping a low profile while scouting out for anything we could raid or steal from this city while having a small garrison of people at the heart of vale. It's used to be busting with a crime when I was around, now it's empty since the people I have hired either came to the home base or left. 

I sighed, missing the old times. We have robbed many areas of Vale, thanks to this place. Now it's just nothing. We could turn back and head towards the academy, but I know a motel nearby that owns me a few favours after helping them with their 'business'. Plus, I just don't care about the Academy, so the motel it is then. 

As I walked, (Y/n) started to mumble in her sleep. "No... I don't wanna bath..." I responded with a small chuckle, remembering the time Wei tried to give (Y/n) a bath. Running away and hiding in the most difficult spots to get her. She's such an adorable idiot.  

'Wait? Did I just call her adorable?' I thought to myself. 'Get yourself together Zheng, I know you like her but... she's the only way out.' I stared at the peaceful sleeping face of (Y/n), but couldn't take my eyes off of her blindfold. Even though I was drunk, I kinda remember almost taking it off, before those people in red hoods attacked us. 

I'm still curious why she always wearing a blindfold. Now that I think about it, her blood is different. It's black, no wonder she blushes black. Wait... why is it black?! 

My mind started to race, with questions. The more I think about it, the weirder she gets. Faunus only has one trait of an animal, like an animal's tail or ears. (Y/n) as tail, wolf ears, and wolf teeth. Her skin is just pure white, like bone. While during the bar fight, she literally ripped a man's heart out and ate it. There's something more to (Y/n), and I need to find out once she wakes up.

After a few more minutes, I finally made it to the motel. The Happy Times Motel, owned by the gang of this sector, is called The Red Scars. It an only a Faunus gang, which used to be small until I showed up. That's when the favours came in since I helped them drive every gang out of this sector and basically made them a vassal. Ever since I lost against Ozpin, they are not with me anymore but have a debt with my favours. Allowing me to do things that I want here. I haven't used them yet, so I still have a ton.