Chapt 4: Bullies

Intro:

________________________________________________________________________________

Your Pov.

*A week later* 

So far my team and I get along. Zheng manages to get along with Wei as she gets along with everyone. Zheng also allows me to sleep with her at night, but she's too embarrassed to talk about it. She also keeps pushing me off the bed every time she wakes up. Although I think she's warming up to me. She's also talking about weird things, like how boys look at girls in some way that I don't understand. 

Zheng's relationship with the other teams is not that good. She got into a fight on the third day with Yang, witch almost destroyed most of the Glynda class. Their semblance allows them to become stronger the longer the fight is, and I rather not see the end of it. She also dislikes Weiss, but I'm trying to help their relationship. With Ruby, she keeps saying about weird things that Yang does not like, similar to what she tells me. Blake, she's always glancing at her and always tells us that she's a spy. 

With Jaune's team. She always bullies Jaune, but not like Cardin. Mostly beating him up until he bleeds. She keeps calling him weak, but also give some advice after fighting one on one. We don't like it, but we rather not try to stop her since... you know... she almost destroyed Glynda's class. With Pyrrha she wants to have a battle with, she wants to see how strong she is for a challenge. With Ren and Nora, she mostly ignores them. She says that Nora is annoying while Ren is boring.  

Wei and I are really getting along. So far we're great friends, we talk about a lot of things like family. She's also been helping with my self-confidence and teaching me how to be a better leader. She also taught me some of her Royal Nights combat, although I not every good at them. She got along with Zheng, although Zheng is really bitter with her. 

Wei is along getting along with Ruby's and Jaune's team. Weiss is always bitter about her since she's basically now a rival to her. Wei doesn't see that but wants to be her friend. They did have a sparring match during  Glynda's class, and Wei won easily. With Yang and Ruby, she's really good friends with. But with Blake, she mostly helps her bring out books that she likes. She also notices the twitching bow and told me that she's a cat Faunus. 

She's been helping Jaune with homework with Phyrra and becoming good friends. She's also facilitated about Jaune heritage, telling him that the arc family was once a great ally of the Royal Nights long before the great war. With Pyrrha, they respect one another and get along well. Ren, she likes talking about history with him. And Nora, she always enjoys her time with her. Now I wonder... why is Wei so nice to everyone? 

Then Iris... Iris has been quite a lot. She only speaks when needed, and always have an emotionless expression. We sit don't know much about her, she mostly been reading books and taking glances around her. Wei tries to talk with her, but she got nothing out of her. Zheng then tired to threatening her, but that didn't work. All we know about her, that she is being paid to stay here by someone that is unknown. 

Her relationship with others is not well. Team Rwby and JPNR tried their to open up Iris, but again they failed. Although so far it seems like Blake and Iris don't like each other. 

For me, it's been stressful. Wei and Zheng never get along, mostly because of Zheng always agaist Wei. Iris doesn't communicate with us well, only speaking in a few words. She's isolated herself from us, always reading her books like Blake. Wei is the only person that helps me with everything, she's given me advice about leading this team. But so far, I'm it's not working.