Chapt 8: A Little Date

Intro:

________________________________________________________________________________

Zheng's Pov. 

"So, how's the gang back home?" I asked my sworn sister, Lu Zheng. 

Right now we were sitting on a roof of one of the buildings of Vale. We're looking down at a store, that Lu and I wanted to rob before the end of the day. 

"They're fine," Lu Zheng said as she took a sip of a can of soda. "We've been hitting of few places but so far it's been boring ever since you were forced to join Beacon..." 

"Well, don't worry sister," I told her. "I've got a plan. The stupid Ozpin guy has me on a team with his Adopted Daughter." 

Lu spits out her drink, "Really?!" she shouted surprised.

"Yup, it's going to be easy pickings...," I said as I looked away from her "Although she's cute..." I whispered under.

"What was that?" Lu asked. 

"Nothing!" Zheng snapped back to her sister. 

Lu just shrugs it off, "So, if we manage to keep his daughter as a hostage. We can bargain with him releasing you from Beacon."

I just nodded, just thinking of (Y/n) always makes me feel strange.

"Plus," Lu continued. "A strange man came to me, he told me he was a messenger of a man named (B/n) This, (B/n), wanted the capture of Ozpin child and bring it to him for a lot of money," Lu said told me. 

"So if we threaten (Y/n)'s life, I can get out of Beacon and then sell her to this (B/n). A win-win situation..." I said quietly to myself. 

I feel excited that I may get out, but deep inside me, I rather not threaten (Y/n)'s life at all. She's not what I excepted from a Child of the man that I hate. She's beautiful, even though I can't see her eyes. I knew she's beautiful, just something is telling me that, I want her. She has also been so nice to me, even though I talk down to her ever since I met her. She was like my mother, taking care of me...

"Um... Zheng your face is going red..." Lu pointed out. 

I quickly panicked and hid my face from her, "J-just... ignore that!" 

Lu gave me a smug smirk, "You have a crush!~" She teased as she rubbed her elbow agaist my arm. 

"N-no!" I spat turning away from her, embarrassed. 

"Oh come on Zheng! Stop hiding your love! Tell me!" She said. 

I snap back to her, "I-I don't have a goddamn crush!!!" 

"Okay... just calm down!" Lu said. 

I sighed, and then breath in and out, "Sorry... I'm... not good with love..." I told Lu. 

"No shit, remember that time you when out on a date with a guy. You kicked him in the balls during dinner" Lu giggled.

I giggled with her, "Yeah... that guy was an ass anyways..."

"So... when are you gonna ask your crush out?" 

"What?" I asked confused. 

"I know you never asked, you're always trying to deny your love for someone or even know how to express it," Lu told me.