Chapt 9: The Father?

________________________________________________________________________________

Weiss Pov.

Ever since yesterday, my mind has been clouded of thoughts.

Was the dragon real?! Was the vision we saw was real?! Is Wei Raim really my cousin?! Are the family of the Royal Nights Company related to the Schnee's Family?! What powers do I have that the Dragon say?! What the heck is the First Warrior?! And Who's The Father?!

So many questions, I tried to answer them myself, but it just leaves for more questions. My team won't be any help, I don't think they'll believe what I saw. The only person I can ask is... Wei... my cousin... maybe?

Whatever, it's nighttime and I couldn't sleep. My mind was full of questions and thoughts that I'll never think I have. I was only awake, while Ruby and Yang sleep peacefully. Blake was nowhere to been seen, I wonder where is she?

Anyways, since I can't sleep I'll just find Wei and asked her some questions... again. I got from my bed and quietly left our dorm. I then walked over to Team (Y)ZWI from and knocked on the door. I waited for a little before Iris open the door. She was wearing her pink PJs, with a lazy expression.

"What do you want?" Iris yawned annoyed that I disturb her sleep.

"S-sorry to disturb your sleep, but is Wei in there?" I asked politely.

"No, she didn't come back ever since the end of class," Iris told me.

"Oh, okay," I said disappointed.

Iris didn't say anything and just shut the door right in front of my face. She's cold blood for sure. I sighed and started to search for Wei. The first place I searched was the library, knowing that Wei likes to read books. The reason I know that is because I've been studying her, not spying.

I walked into the library closing the door behind me. The place was dark with only light from the moon shining from the windows. I quietly search the area and saw Wei reading by herself on one of the tables, with candles next to her. They're where many books around her like he was studying or searching for something.

"Um... Hey... Wei," I greeted nervously, getting her attention as I sat down at the table across from her.

Wei then looks up, "Oh, hey Weiss w-what are you doing here?" She asked with a kind smile.

"Well... I was looking for you, Wei... I was... I just wonder... of what we saw... The dragon... and about being related... was it all true Wei?" I asked her.

She thought for a moment before the spoke, "Most likely Weiss... there's no way that was an illusion..."

I was still disbelief, trying to deny the fact that I have hated one of our own family and blood, "That... that c-can't be true Wei... for all my life... I thought... I..."

"Weiss... it's okay. It's not your fault. Even I didn't know that our families are related," She said trying to comfort me.

"Y-yeah... but I'm not sure my father will like that..." I chuckled.

Wei smiled and continued to read the book. I never have seen the book, it looked old and ancient. The cover was all black with golden tips with half a Sun and Moon in the middle, together. The title said 'The Legend Of Hemler Raim'.

"Um... Wei, what is that book? I never have seen it before," I told her.

"Oh... It's a book before the moon was cracked," She told me.