Chapt 6: Two Of Us

Intro:

________________________________________________________________________________

Your Pov. 

Todays the weekend, and I have a plan for Iris. I'm going to hang out with her in the city of Vale, while Zheng and Wei try to get along together. Iris have been cold me after our conversation, but I'm still determined. Her path that she's going is a dark one. Killing others for money because she was born into it, is not good at all. Plus, she may kill one of us if one person just pays her. Thre's one time I been almost killed by an assassin. But I never knew why and my adopted father sent him away with Atlas, I never knew what happen to him. 

First things first, I must know her past before I could try to help her. There's always roots to the problem. 

Anyways, I and my team are in the streets of Vale. 

"So what are we doing again?" Zheng asked. 

"Well, Zheng. Where going to split into two, and just hang out for team exercise," I explained. 

"Great..." Zheng groaned. 

"Interesting idea (Y/n)," Wei spoke up. "So who's going with who?" She asked. 

I turned to her, "I'm with Iris and you're with Zheng." 

Zheng groaned once more, "Come on! Why her?" She complained. 

"I just want you to get along with her," I told her. 

Zheng crosses her arms and sighs, "Fine, I'll hang out with... Wei..." 

"Good, come on Iris," I said grabbing her arm and dragged her away from Wei and Zheng. 

Zheng Pov. 

I watched (Y/n) dragged Iris with her, leaving me with Wei. 

"So anything on your mind?" She asked. 

"No, not really," I told her, with my arms still crossed

"Well, I want to show you some stuff. Follow me," Wei gestured with her head. 

________________________________________________________________________________

Iris Pov. 

"Where you bring me?" I asked walking along beside her. 

"To an Ice cream store that I go to time to time," She told her.

"Why are you taking me there?" 

"I like ice cream," She answered.

She's wise like her adopted father but innocent and acts like a child. A combination that I never have seen before. She's interesting yet mysterious at the same time. There are many questions I have for her, and she probably does for me too. Soon that will be answered, maybe today.

We walked for a few more minutes until we stopped at an ice cream store near the docs. We then entered and was greeted by the owner of the ice cream store, "Ah, (Y/n). It's been a while." 

"Hey, John. How's everything?" She asked. 

"It's going great," He then notices me. "And who's your friend?" He asked. 

"Oh, this is Iris. My teammate from Beacon."

"Oh yeah, hows Beacon so far?" He asked her. 

"Not so much, and how did you know?"