Team (Y)ZWI Bio:

(I don't own any of these images, that goes to the original creators)

Your Team Theme song:

Team Name: (Y)ZWI

Team Captain: (Y/n)

You know who you are...

Teammates:

Zheng Jiang/The Bandit Queen

Weapons: The Red Sisters Of Poison (Dual Axe with poison drench on the blades) 

Semblance: Tenacity Steel Of Binding Fury 

(Really similar to Yang semblance and the longer she fights agaist a foe, the stronger she gets)

Personality: Rash, tough, mean, rude, Tsunade and selfish 

Age: 19

Loves: (Y/n) (secretly), blood, fighting, one on one combat

Likes: creating chaos, robbing everything and raid everything, long gruelling fights, melee. 

Dislike: Being kind, helping others, rich people, Schnee Family, people who think they're better than her, range weapons, learning, and Wei.

Hates: Yang and Ozpin

Backstory: Zheng Jiang, known as the Queen of the Bandits as an unknown origin. Legends say that she was raised by wolves, but who knows for sure. From what we know she started from the bottom. She raised a gang by herself, by convincing desperate people to join her. She started by taking over her village as their main base for their raiding. It was a massacre for the people in the village who refused to join her. Form their she raised an army and started raiding village to village. Stealing people from families forcing them to join their gang and sacking villages leaving nothing but rubble in the end. 

The Atlas army was forced to stop this but failed many times due to their knowledge of the forest. Using gorilla tactics to conflicts many wounds to the Atlas army. The wounds were unbearable to the army and called off the assault. Brave Hunters and Huntress fought Zheng Jiang one on one, but all died in the end. Ozpin had enough and face Zheng Jiang himself and defeated her in the end. She kneeled to him knowing that this was the end of the road. But Ozpin speared her and told her to disband the army and join Beacon, but she will live and everything that she owns will be hers. She reluctantly accepted the offer with a grunt of hatred towards him...

________________________________________________________________________________

Wei Raim/ The Royal Night