Prologue: First Meeting

Intro:

________________________________________________________________________________

Your Pov. 

"It's okay (Y/n), it's okay... everything will be fine..." I quietly said to myself as I walked around the entrance of Beacon. My adopted father, Ozpin, had made me join his Acadamy. You knew that I don't like to kill other Grimm due to you being a Grimm myself. I had asked him why, but he just ignored your question. 

"Why... why did you want me to join your Academy?" I asked yourself, just wondering whats going on in Ozpin's head. I started to sens around and sens a bunch of people of all kinds walking towards Beacon. I started to panic, since the public new of you being the Child of Ozpin. 

"There's gotta be a place to hide!" I said as you looked around trying to find a hiding spot. There's was no place to hide and I quickly perked my ears down and put my hoodie over my head. Then I covered the bottom of my face with my fully blood-stained scarf. You sat down over down to the bench and waited for the people to pass by. 

But there where two people who caught my covered eyes. There were two girls, one was a girl that looks like your age that had a black and red battle skirt. But she had silver eyes... She was a silver-eye warrior, just like Ozpin told me. The other girl was a busty blond girl, who looks like to show a bit to much skin for your liking. But I loved her eyes, it was the most beautiful thing I have ever seen.  

"The View from vail got nothing on this!" The blond girl said, crossing her arms. While the onde in red was amazed by other people's weapons. 

"Ooh! Ooh! Sis!" She shouted pointing at someone's weapon. "That kid has a collapsible staff!" She shouted as a lady passed by with a sword, "And She's got a fire sword!" The red girl said amazed at the weapons as she was dragged back to her sister.  

"Easy there, little sister," The blond told her. "They're just weapons."

"Just weapons?" Her little sis said. "They're an extension of ourselves! There apart of us!" She defended. "They're so cool!" 

  "Well can't you swoon over to your own weapons?" Her big sister asked. "Aren't you happy with it?" 

"Of course I'm happy with my Cresent Rose," The little sis said, showing off her huge scythe snuggling it. "I just really like seeing new ones," She explained. 

As they kept talking I notice people are going away. I let out a small sigh before sitting back up.

"Thank goodness no one spotted me," I told myself putting down my scarf. The blood on my scarf almost makes me crave for more raw meat. 

As I was about to walk to Beacon, the same blond girl with a bunch of people quickly past by making me spin around, taking off my hood in the process. I manage to keep my balance as I dizzied around a little. 

"That... was close..." I said. 

"What are you doing?" I heard someone said behind me. I turned around and see the red girl on the ground with a bunch of white suitcases. While there was a girl with a white battle skirt and pure white hair. 

"Pretty..." I said quietly. As the red girl sat back up. 

"Uh... sorry," The red girl apologize to the white girl.

"Sorry?" She said with high authority. Do you have any idea of the damage you could've caused?" 

The red girl was confused and tries to help her pick up one of her suitcases. "Gimme that!" The white girl said grabbing her luggage right out of her hands. She then opens the suitcase showing off a bunch of Dust in bottles.