Chapt 3: Just The Start

Intro:

________________________________________________________________________________

Zheng Pov.

I grumbled a little, as I finally woke up. I can hear the birds chirping as the sun shines bright. As I slowly open my eyes, I saw something infront of my face. 

"What... the..." I slowly mumbled as I rubbed my eyes. As my eyes fully opened, I saw (Y/n) sleeping closely beside me. Her face was already inches away as I felt her breath softly breathes on me, as she sleeps. Her blindfold is still on which was weird.

I felt myself blush, as I used both hands pushed her off my bed. 

"Oof," She said as she felt onto the floor. She slowly sat up on her knees and rubs her head. 

"Ow... why would you... do that?" She asked. 

"Because you were sleeping beside me!" I said angrily. 

"B-but... last night... you where shivering... so... I came... to... warm you up," She explained. I was all flustered, as I hid my blush from (Y/n).

"Whatever. Just... don't do that again!" I said. 

She nods, "Okay... sorry..." She said as she stands back up and walked over to her bed. 

"My Oum..." I groaned rolling my eyes. 'She's such a dork' I thought to myself. 

At least she's not Wei, with all her fancy crap. I looked over to her bed and see many fancy and royal things, like her bed is know all in her Royal Nights colour with a logo on it, and her tea set is all made by them. Man, why do I have to be with her of all people? Well, at least she's not that small chest Weiss. But right she's in the bathroom taking a shower. 

I then look over to Iris's bed and see her just reading a book. Nothing interesting about her, she's nothing special. But her weapon though, that's is a nice. The only thing I dislike about her weapon that its a rifle, which sucks. That's no fun of just shooing people from afar. 

Finally, I look over to (Y/n)'s bed and see her preparing her clothing and books for classes. Oh great, I forgot about that. I have to 'learn' things, that's just boring. Whatever, I need to train some more so I can beat that cunt of an Ozpin. Or maybe... I can kidnap (Y/n) and trade for my freedom from his prison. 

I smiled just thinking of that. If I can do that, there's no way he'll hurt his one adopted daughter. Yes, that should work. I just need to wait for my chance. 

"What are you smiling about?" I heard (Y/n) asked. I shake my thoughts, as I looked over to (Y/n). 

"No, just get away from me," I said as I sat up. 

I stand 5 inches taller than her, making her look up to me. "Alright, but we must... get ready for classes," She told me.

"Yeah, sure..." I said completely ignoring her grabbing the Beacon uniform as I walked towards the bathroom. "Hey! Are you done?!" I shouted as I slam my fist agaist the door. 

I then hear the shower stop and the curtain moved to the side, "Just give me a minute please, I need to dry off," Wei said though the bathroom door. 

"Fine, just hurry up!" I said turning away to see (Y/n). 

"Don't worry she-" 

"Shut up," I butted getting a little annoyed at her. 

"Alright... sorry," She said walking away as I sighed in annoyance.